Video:Coach D was ready to throw down and beat up poster WTH

bring up great examples of making it uncomfortable for opposing teams.................news flash bozos: these were canes players and cane coach. you can say anything to justify anything.

Advertisement
bring up great examples of making it uncomfortable for opposing teams.................news flash bozos: these were canes players and cane coach. you can say anything to justify anything.

Cane coaches don't get treated kindly when they're proven losers. Welcome to college football.

McCord looked like he was gonna make this little punk fan his prison bitc-h. Buncha loser cowards who would never ever have balls to see any of the things they do on here in person to any of the players.

That's an interesting comment considering that the vid in the OP was fans doing exactly what you suggest that they are too cowardly to do.

You aren't that bright are you?

LMAO I use to hate this site, but came back solely to read posts like these from the CIS mouthbreathers

I just cant help myself.

Of course thats cowardly. This is what loser lil bitc-hes think is saying to there face??? In the middle of a football game screaming from your seat with 30k fans and security and an elevated barrier between you while your fat as-s eats a hot dog. You people are pathetic excuses for a man.

Advertisement

This dope wants to roll out the red carpet for Doritos. LOL

Go cut up some orange wedges.

LULZ at all of our cheese and wine type fans. Go root for Virginia or something nerds.

Bunch of Planters Peanuts act like football fans don't yell at players and coaches. Since when did that weak *** **** become the standard? UM players used to beat the **** out of each other for fcking up like they were fcking up against FAU.

Now these new age monocle and top hat wearing **** message board nerds act like fans have to stick to some stupid script at games. Put your tie on and only talk when the opposing offense has the ball. That **** ain't Miami and never will be.

It's football, pussies. People get mad. People get crazy. Faqgits expecting some chinstraps loaded up on cheap beer and chorizo to say, "Let's go, fellas! You're doing great to tie it up against FAU! Way to go, Coach D!". Good luck with that.

Seriously. If these bozos want some program whose fans wear tuxedos to games and golf clap after every first down, go root for Duke or something.

We used to throw water bottles at opposing players from the WEZ every game when they exited at the field after getting beat down.

Miami's a different place, and I don't think these turds get it. They act like they like UM, but they hate everything about Miami. It's too trashy for them.

The OB was like a Wild West saloon. I remember when we played FSU one year, and some dope came into the student section wearing an Indian head dress doing that dumb chop. We beat him unmerciful. idiot was out cold in the aisle. Today, they'd offer him some snacks and do the chop with him.

I recall after the 1995 OB against Nebraska, me and my buddy were hanging around after the game watching the coaches finally leave the field. I remember we were yelling **** like "Dennis, you suck!" Stupid stuff - just hounding him. Bob K or some other coach had enough and started running up the stands coming after us.

That is hurricane football - not the monocle wearing sitting stuff people are endorsing now.

i honestly don't get our fan base.... I get the hating of the coach but i don't understand the entitlement attitude some of you have....

i mean if you showed up to the games, contributed to the athletic program, showed up to events... yeah you rightfully should be frustrated and express it.... but I am willing to bet most of the ones starting "Golden Sucks" or posting the same recycled bs dont' even go to games

even the worst teams in SEC with horrible coaching etc still show up to games and hold season tickets.

so to those that keep *****ing and pretending you were posting something insightful but its the same crap ....either move on to another team or in the words of McCord... shut the fu_ck up.

That's what the mouthbreathers in the SEC put up with, because there is NO competition for entertainment dollars in those communities. There's no beaches, or other sports teams, or a variety of past times to spend your time and money on. There's just football, or hunting for wild vermin in the woods.

Miami is a major metropolitan city with a helluva lot better things to do than put up with a DECADE of atrocious coaching and mediocre football in a stadium better suited for funerals than hosting big-time sports. And don't think for a second that USC, a school with many times the endowment and alumni base and a tradition of winning that goes back 60+ years, doesn't experience the exact same problems when their team stinks. The LA Colisseum was a ghost town for over a decade before Pete Carroll showed up to turn things around, with crowds that rivaled our own for sparseness.

If you want people to give a ****, do something about it. Show a commitment to winning. Right now, we are a rudderless ship with a lame-duck coach in waiting, an athletic director that doesn't seem to be directing anything, and a brand-new school president that is just barely starting to comprehend what a major problem the failings of his flagship athletic program presents in terms of drumming up financial and local fan support. It is more or less imperative that the few fans who still actually care about this program and its future do everything in their power to make their voices heard.

****, I don't care if you support Golden. But at least give a **** about it, and make your voice heard. That's exactly what people who are flying banners over the stadium are doing.

/End thread

LMAO what the fvck do you ******* psussies think happens at every single college game every single week?

Fhucking gayo feggit is what our fanbase has become.

Advertisement
almost 14,000 post of pure sh@t.............give it a rest. how the **** can you post so much nonsense.
guy in the stands were talking trash to the kids/players then the coach during the game . your brain can really justify that? what are you a toddler?

almost 14,000 post of pure sh@t.............give it a rest. how the **** can you post so much nonsense.
guy in the stands were talking trash to the kids/players then the coach during the game . your brain can really justify that? what are you a toddler?

stfu your type of fan ain't what made Miami great.

I hate the gayo fans that have flocked to our banner since we've been irrelevant.

i honestly don't get our fan base.... I get the hating of the coach but i don't understand the entitlement attitude some of you have....

i mean if you showed up to the games, contributed to the athletic program, showed up to events... yeah you rightfully should be frustrated and express it.... but I am willing to bet most of the ones starting "Golden Sucks" or posting the same recycled bs dont' even go to games

even the worst teams in SEC with horrible coaching etc still show up to games and hold season tickets.

so to those that keep *****ing and pretending you were posting something insightful but its the same crap ....either move on to another team or in the words of McCord... shut the fu_ck up.

That's what the mouthbreathers in the SEC put up with, because there is NO competition for entertainment dollars in those communities. There's no beaches, or other sports teams, or a variety of past times to spend your time and money on. There's just football, or hunting for wild vermin in the woods.

Miami is a major metropolitan city with a helluva lot better things to do than put up with a DECADE of atrocious coaching and mediocre football in a stadium better suited for funerals than hosting big-time sports. And don't think for a second that USC, a school with many times the endowment and alumni base and a tradition of winning that goes back 60+ years, doesn't experience the exact same problems when their team stinks. The LA Colisseum was a ghost town for over a decade before Pete Carroll showed up to turn things around, with crowds that rivaled our own for sparseness.

If you want people to give a ****, do something about it. Show a commitment to winning. Right now, we are a rudderless ship with a lame-duck coach in waiting, an athletic director that doesn't seem to be directing anything, and a brand-new school president that is just barely starting to comprehend what a major problem the failings of his flagship athletic program presents in terms of drumming up financial and local fan support. It is more or less imperative that the few fans who still actually care about this program and its future do everything in their power to make their voices heard.

****, I don't care if you support Golden. But at least give a **** about it, and make your voice heard. That's exactly what people who are flying banners over the stadium are doing.

/End thread

the real fans are upset this is miami not kentucky........miami should always be good with a real butch at coach.

Advertisement
I don't give a **** what anybody says, yelling at coaches/players that you know can't touch you is a cowardly act. I never understood that bullsh!t.

However, as a coach/player you're expected to ignore it and hold yourself to a higher standard.

If it's not something you'd say while standing within 2 feet of someone, don't say it at all. You just make yourself look like an a$$ clown. I know that's probably a crazy idea to some people on here though, seeing as we have several ****heads who conduct themselves in the same manner on here.

Macho I think a lot of it has to do with maturity... Most people just won't support the team and or stop spending money on merchandise, games, etc. These guys go there looking to fight people knowing he would lose his job and money.

not surprised you are jumping in to this fray...........mr 8k post of crap.
made Miami great?? yea, yelling at your own team players is going to bring Miami back.
you are delusional!!! just like you are delusional that butch is coming back. no matter what butch told you while you were giving him a handj&b he aint coming back. now take your meds and stop your delusions.

alwaysacane just started following sports.

Fans *****ing and complaining at games is a new thing?

Jesus christ, it looks like our program has been overrun by people who aren't even sports fans. WTF.

The first athletic department filled with liberal arts graduates.

WTF is happening?

Advertisement
alwaysacane just started following sports.

Fans *****ing and complaining at games is a new thing?

Jesus christ, it looks like our program has been overrun by people who aren't even sports fans. WTF.

The first athletic department filled with liberal arts graduates.

WTF is happening?

They're a bunch of dorks begging for respect of other teams' fans. All these guys care about is how the "fan base" looks. They couldn't tive a **** if UM wins.

not surprised you are jumping in to this fray...........mr 8k post of crap.
made Miami great?? yea, yelling at your own team players is going to bring Miami back.
you are delusional!!! just like you are delusional that butch is coming back. no matter what butch told you while you were giving him a handj&b he aint coming back. now take your meds and stop your delusions.

You kind sir have no idea what Butch told me when I was giving him a handjob.

You weren't there!

Advertisement
Back