Video:Coach D was ready to throw down and beat up poster WTH

They can clean up this toxic site by removing the contaminated waste in Al and Donut. How can these guys stomach listening to this idiot!

Advertisement
Complete amateur hour. Ignore the fans, moron. I feel for the kids here. Our players deserve better than this.

I feel for them too, but this is BOT's and Al's fault. Al lost the team the last two years and fans by refusing to come up with a defense that worked. He stuck with HIS idea of defense and it still stinks. The BOT stuck with him, and he still stinks. I feel bad the kids are stuck with him but they are very late to this party. Many of us have been to **** and back a couple times with our Canes. We are mad as **** and aren't going to take it anymore!

For all our sakes, let hope Al proves us all to be idiots and wins the NC this year. Then he can take the PSU job, take a shower, and be happy.

Butch Davis could turn two stars into Pro Bowlers but couldn't finish a season without losing at least once. Where do we sign up for that again.

Queens sure are bittchy and all ****y two weeks a month.

The Last Ten division 1 football teams to go undefeated are,

1. 2006 Boise State Broncos
2. 2005 Texas Longhorns
3. 2004 Utah Utes
4. 2004 USC Trojans
5. 2004 Auburn Tigers
6. 2002 Ohio State Buckeyes
7. 2001 Miami Hurricanes
8. 2000 Oklahoma Sooners

9. 1999 Marshall Thundering Herd
10. 1999 FSU Semenholes.

The 2000 Miami Hurricanes got cheated out meeting Oklahoma - even caused changes in rules - or Oklahoma wouldn't be listed. Guarananteed.
The 2001 Miami Hurricanes speaks for itself.
The 2002 Miami Hurricanes got cheated on a bad penalty call, or Ohio State wouldn't be listed here.

All of these were Butch Davis teams.

Choke on it. Biittch.

Your comments indicate you may have never had much (any?) interaction with a player who comes from real hardship and is expected to support their family. If you knew some of these guys, their potential, and what they put into it, you wouldn't be beating your chest from behind a computer screen downplaying some of the sacrifices they make.

Beyond that, your logic is as bad as our in-game coaching. You comment that "many players make it to the NFL every single year without being coaches by Nick Saban." Firstly, you're missing the point. Players come here because they're sold on the idea that we'll put them in the best position for them to grow into their potential. Regardless of who they're coached by, they're in a situation where they look worse than what they actually are. They can still make it to the NFL, but they'll have done so in a way that isn't optimal to their earning potential or to our program. If you disagree, you're also disagreeing with Coach Golden and many of our coaches. How do I know that? Because that's part of their pitch to recruits.

It's actually the opposite. I have more interaction with that type of kid than you could ever stomach on your own. These kids who you claim are "trying to feed their families" have game systems, DirecTV, cell phones, expensive clothes, etc. They don't have health insurance or a pillow, though, so the government labels them as "poor" and people on the outside believe that they are struggling through college football to one day feed their families.

As for their draft status, NFL scouts see talent way more than they see game results. Scouts know when a kid has talent. They aren't blinded by the lack of coaching.

Considering that's a big part of what I do with my life (now) and have done at every opportunity, I think you'd be surprised who I've come across and will continue to try to help grow. This **** matters a lot to me. And, when I see even a handful of kids leave some potential on the table, it sincerely bothers me. Again, whether they're football players, computer engineers, or just a kid with the potential to make some kind of leadership difference in his or her community.

Like I said above, I'm not saying Coach Golden is necessarily a bad guy or that his staff members are openly trying to hurt the kids in any way (in fact, I really think they're doing what they believe will work best for all involved). Doesn't change that many of these kids have bought in to a situation they believe would place them at their best. It hasn't looked that way up to now. I define that as "stuck." You can call it whatever you want. It's unfortunate.

Butch Davis could take two-stars and they turned into ProBowlers.

No one did it better.

No one got more players in the NFL.

No one got his players more money than Butch Davis.

And you idiots still flew a banner for him as well... ******* bi-polor morons on this site.

Hey - we're not the faaggits from New Jersey - and you think we're morons?

Your New Jersey boys suck. Couldn't coach a breakout from a two-hole outhouse - if both their fat a$$es were sitting in it.

Advertisement
Butch Davis could turn two stars into Pro Bowlers but couldn't finish a season without losing at least once. Where do we sign up for that again.

2. 2005 Texas Longhorns
3. 2004 Utah Utes
4. 2004 USC Trojans
5. 2004 Auburn Tigers
7. 2001 Miami Hurricanes
8. 2000 Oklahoma Sooners

10. 1999 FSU Semenholes.

The 2000 Miami Hurricanes got cheated out meeting Oklahoma - even caused changes in rules - or Oklahoma wouldn't be listed. Guarananteed.
The 2002 Miami Hurricanes got cheated on a bad penalty call, or Ohio State wouldn't be listed here.

Choke on it. Biittch.

So Larry Coker could go undefeated with a Butch Davis team, but Butch Davis couldn't go undefeated with a Butch Davis team. Your stupidity knows no bounds.

Oklahoma had nothing to do with Butch shtting his pants and chasing two point conversions against Washington. He turns mediocre football players into Hall of Famers, but he can't go undefeated with a roster full of NFL players. Classic.

There's a reason why he's available.

Losing just once puts a team very much in the playoff hunt w/ a title shot. We haven't sniffed that type of success in over a decade.

I'd sign up for those days in a heartbeat

doesnt look like a big deal to me he barely even said anything to him and it was not even close to a fight

Advertisement
[video=youtube;JJsovTbVb5g]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJsovTbVb5g[/video]

A better question would be who is the moron yelling at the kids to "do their jobs"

Typical classless Miami Fan

You're that guy. A fan (fanatic) got incredibly frustrated with FAU tearing our Defense a new one and he called out the coach. Was it classless? Sure. But let's not pretend Miami fans are the only fans that scream at coaches.

2. 2005 Texas Longhorns
3. 2004 Utah Utes
4. 2004 USC Trojans
5. 2004 Auburn Tigers
7. 2001 Miami Hurricanes
8. 2000 Oklahoma Sooners

10. 1999 FSU Semenholes.

Choke on it. Biittch.

So Larry Coker could go undefeated with a Butch Davis team, but Butch Davis couldn't go undefeated with a Butch Davis team. Your stupidity knows no bounds.

Oklahoma had nothing to do with Butch shtting his pants and chasing two point conversions against Washington. He turns mediocre football players into Hall of Famers, but he can't go undefeated with a roster full of NFL players. Classic.

Clearly, you can't read. The list.

Not many folks can go undefeated. Schellenberger didn't at Miami. Jimmy Johnson only had one. Dennis Erickson had one.

And if you're retarded enough to ignore the players in THE U Part 2, when they said Clappy didn't do ****, then you're just retarded.

But you gotta admit, he recruited most of Jimmy's players, and then recruited his own, and recruited Coker's first teams. Coker started losing as Butch's crew started graduating out of UM.

So. You work for UM? Or FSU?

Either way, you're almighty scared of Butch Davis coming back.

2. 2005 Texas Longhorns
3. 2004 Utah Utes
4. 2004 USC Trojans
5. 2004 Auburn Tigers
7. 2001 Miami Hurricanes
8. 2000 Oklahoma Sooners

10. 1999 FSU Semenholes.

Choke on it. Biittch.

/puts QueenofSpades on ignore.

Give you a break on which part? You don't think this is a bad situation? You don't think there are guys on the team who come from pretty rough situations and plan to use potential football careers to feed their families?

None of those guys are stuck in the middle of anything. There are plenty of jobs out there if they really need to "feed their families". Plenty of us feed our families without requiring an NFL paycheck.

Like you work for UM to feed your family? H.omo

Advertisement
[video=youtube;JJsovTbVb5g]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJsovTbVb5g[/video]

A better question would be who is the moron yelling at the kids to "do their jobs"

Typical classless Miami Fan

You're that guy. A fan (fanatic) got incredibly frustrated with FAU tearing our Defense a new one and he called out the coach. Was it classless? Sure. But let's not pretend Miami fans are the only fans that scream at coaches.

Did you watch the video - they were yelling at a 21 year old linebacker before Doritos came over

McCord looked like he was gonna make this little punk fan his prison bitc-h. Buncha loser cowards who would never ever have balls to see any of the things they do on here in person to any of the players.

Advertisement
QueenofSpades getting slapped around in here by Farchie.

Joffrey-gets-slapped-5.gif

McCord looked like he was gonna make this little punk fan his prison bitc-h. Buncha loser cowards who would never ever have balls to see any of the things they do on here in person to any of the players.

That's an interesting comment considering that the vid in the OP was fans doing exactly what you suggest that they are too cowardly to do.

You aren't that bright are you?

Lol.... F*ck Butch, F*ck Golden...... everybody just B*tchin' and moaning every week about the same sh*t that aint goin to change until season end... yall better hope we only win 6 or 7...cause 8 will keep Golden and Co..

That's an interesting comment considering that the vid in the OP was fans doing exactly what you suggest that they are too cowardly to do.

You aren't that bright are you?

LMAO I use to hate this site, but came back solely to read posts like these from the CIS mouthbreathers

I just cant help myself.

Advertisement
Back