Video:Coach D was ready to throw down and beat up poster WTH

alwaysacane just started following sports.

Fans *****ing and complaining at games is a new thing?

Jesus christ, it looks like our program has been overrun by people who aren't even sports fans. WTF.

The first athletic department filled with liberal arts graduates.

WTF is happening?

They're a bunch of dorks begging for respect of other teams' fans. All these guys care about is how the "fan base" looks. They couldn't tive a **** if UM wins.

It's so dumb.

When UM was good, the other team's fans hated us and called us rude, delusional, thugs, fair weather, bandwagon, etc. yet they envied the program like no other. UM fans thrived off the bad boy image and just being flashy and arrogant. These idiots today talk about swagger and have no idea what it really stands for. ******* morons. How times have changed.

Advertisement
alwaysacane just started following sports.

Fans *****ing and complaining at games is a new thing?

Jesus christ, it looks like our program has been overrun by people who aren't even sports fans. WTF.

The first athletic department filled with liberal arts graduates.

WTF is happening?

They're a bunch of dorks begging for respect of other teams' fans. All these guys care about is how the "fan base" looks. They couldn't tive a **** if UM wins.

It's so dumb.

When UM was good, the other team's fans hated us and called us rude, delusional, thugs, fair weather, bandwagon, etc. yet they envied the program like no other. UM fans thrived off the bad boy image and just being flashy and arrogant. These idiots today talk about swagger and have no idea what it really stands for. ****ing morons. How times have changed.

These guys are monocle wearing losers. They hate everything UM stood for.

alwaysacane learned the hard way not to trust what a coach says when you're finishing him off. He still texts Al every morning "have you left Kelly yet?"

Advertisement
A middle schooler administered a swirlie to alwaysacane when he was a 5th year sophomore at Broward Community College.

i honestly don't get our fan base.... I get the hating of the coach but i don't understand the entitlement attitude some of you have....

i mean if you showed up to the games, contributed to the athletic program, showed up to events... yeah you rightfully should be frustrated and express it.... but I am willing to bet most of the ones starting "Golden Sucks" or posting the same recycled bs dont' even go to games

even the worst teams in SEC with horrible coaching etc still show up to games and hold season tickets.

so to those that keep *****ing and pretending you were posting something insightful but its the same crap ....either move on to another team or in the words of McCord... shut the fu_ck up.
QP suffers from what I call SFS or Super Fan Syndrome, where you can apparently only express your thoughts and feelings if your dumping money into this garbage

That fiasco at the game initially directed to EdReed-speech maker Kirby came from not one persona but from a clan of fans. Two fans were making noise to a cursing Kirby in tandem, a third fan to "DonoBRIO", along with a whole bunch of fans who were like inciting the fiasco...

But, why were the 3 ****ed? D players were visibly unable to line up properly or on time before FAU snaps, and were not infrequently doing on the field instruction to each other about what area or offensive player to cover. Mind you this is the 5th year of installing this D'Onofrio D. Add perhaps insult to injury, Kirby who was already making **** poor plays on the field, was now on the sideline going off doing some disconnected cussing about wanting to ***** shlt, with his most tangible message being "Let's go!" Since these guys were the actual paying fans and at the game, then EliteProxy should approve as they paid, but were obviously unhappy about the product on the field going against lowly FAU.

Heckling fans is a part of the American landscape and experience; whether it is to the other team players, or your own team players particularly when the play is substandard.

Some of our most notable players dealt with heckling too, even during some Championship years with Champion players. Below is what they do with approving look of other teammates.
Anti-Troll.jpg

Advertisement
i honestly don't get our fan base.... I get the hating of the coach but i don't understand the entitlement attitude some of you have....

i mean if you showed up to the games, contributed to the athletic program, showed up to events... yeah you rightfully should be frustrated and express it.... but I am willing to bet most of the ones starting "Golden Sucks" or posting the same recycled bs dont' even go to games

even the worst teams in SEC with horrible coaching etc still show up to games and hold season tickets.

so to those that keep *****ing and pretending you were posting something insightful but its the same crap ....either move on to another team or in the words of McCord... shut the fu_ck up.
QP suffers from what I call SFS or Super Fan Syndrome, where you can apparently only express your thoughts and feelings if your dumping money into this garbage

That fiasco at the game initially directed to EdReed-speech maker Kirby came from not one persona but from a clan of fans. Two fans were making noise to a cursing Kirby in tandem, a third fan to "DonoBRIO", along with a whole bunch of fans who were like inciting the fiasco...

But, why were the 3 ****ed? D players were visibly unable to line up properly or on time before FAU snaps, and were not infrequently doing on the field instruction to each other about what area or offensive player to cover. Mind you this is the 5th year of installing this D'Onofrio D. Add perhaps insult to injury, Kirby who was already making **** poor plays on the field, was now on the sideline going off doing some disconnected cussing about wanting to ***** shlt, with his most tangible message being "Let's go!" Since these guys were the actual paying fans and at the game, then EliteProxy should approve as they paid, but were obviously unhappy about the product on the field going against lowly FAU.

Heckling fans is a part of the American landscape and experience; whether it is to the other team players, or your own team players particularly when the play is substandard.

Some of our most notable players dealt with heckling too, even during some Championship years with Champion players. Below is what they do with approving look of other teammates.
View attachment 31806

Way too many words but good point.

"Brevity" should be your new motto.

D.On.jpg

"Do you Effing Job" sparks UM!

With Miami in an early dogfight with the Owls, a team the Hurricanes were supposed to have an easy time with, a UM fan in the crowd began firing obscenities at D’Onofrio and his defense.

“Do you Your phucking job,” the fan shouted at Raphael Kirby, but you're “phucking Preaching...”

“Let me coach,” D’Onofrio shouted back before senior linebacker Raphael Kirby began restraining him. “These kids deserve ...”

How D’Onofrio ended that sentence was hard to make out on the expletive-filled YouTube video making the rounds on Hurricanes fans message boards Tuesday. But how that night — and that tenuous moment on the UM sideline — ended is not.

Miami’s defense rallied around its coach in both instances. First Kirby hugged him as linebacker Tyriq McCord fired back at the fan to “Shut the ***** up!”.
Soon, a team huddle converged on the sideline and eventually the Hurricanes figured it out on the field, shutting out the Owls on their final four drives in a 44-20 win.

“Some of the things that happened early in the game, we had a guy out of a gap here and there, and [Kirby] missed a tackle down the field and you give up an explosive play,” D’Onofrio said when asked for his assessment of his defense’s performance against FAU.

“I like the fact that we took the ball away [five times]. I like the fact that we had great unity, and we rallied from a tough situation and fought back. I thought we tackled really well in the second half.” BY MANNY NAVARRO
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJsovTbVb5g&feature=youtu.be

Was it fair for fans to criticize UM defensive coordinator Mark D'Onofrio during Friday's game against FAU?

Yes 66.58% (749 votes)
No 33.42% (376 votes)
Total Votes: 1,125

View attachment 31807

"Do you Effing Job" sparks UM!

With Miami in an early dogfight with the Owls, a team the Hurricanes were supposed to have an easy time with, a UM fan in the crowd began firing obscenities at D’Onofrio and his defense.

“Do you Your phucking job,” the fan shouted at Raphael Kirby, but you're “phucking Preaching...”

“Let me coach,” D’Onofrio shouted back before senior linebacker Raphael Kirby began restraining him. “These kids deserve ...”

How D’Onofrio ended that sentence was hard to make out on the expletive-filled YouTube video making the rounds on Hurricanes fans message boards Tuesday. But how that night — and that tenuous moment on the UM sideline — ended is not.

Miami’s defense rallied around its coach in both instances. First Kirby hugged him as linebacker Tyriq McCord fired back at the fan to “Shut the ***** up!”.
Soon, a team huddle converged on the sideline and eventually the Hurricanes figured it out on the field, shutting out the Owls on their final four drives in a 44-20 win.

“Some of the things that happened early in the game, we had a guy out of a gap here and there, and [Kirby] missed a tackle down the field and you give up an explosive play,” D’Onofrio said when asked for his assessment of his defense’s performance against FAU.

“I like the fact that we took the ball away [five times]. I like the fact that we had great unity, and we rallied from a tough situation and fought back. I thought we tackled really well in the second half.” BY MANNY NAVARRO
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJsovTbVb5g&feature=youtu.be

Was it fair for fans to criticize UM defensive coordinator Mark D'Onofrio during Friday's game against FAU?

Yes 66.58% (749 votes)
No 33.42% (376 votes)
Total Votes: 1,125

UM should pay that fan to motivate the team because the guys getting paid big money to do so haven't figured out a way to do it.

I'd like to stab in the eyes with a rusty ice pick the 376 pussies who think it's "not fair" to criticize D'Onobrio during a game.

Advertisement
If they think that was bad, they better not lose to NEB in front of about 70k who have been drinking since 11am on Sat..Golden might go into hiding until the day before the Cincy game and Dno might have to fight his way back into the locker room coming off the field.

I don't how I feel about this incident..But I know that this is what happens when you go 6-7 the year before and don't fire the head coach ESPECIALLY coming off a summer when the head coach was secretly trying to get another job (PSU) and went into hiding for two weeks. Got a lot of ****ed off UM fans and time wasn't going to heal that wound.

Incidents like this wont stop..the banners wont stop..and the negativity wont stop until Al starts winning NOW. Butch knew that back in 97' when the banner had his name on it.. Now he is a God around here.

Advertisement

:beedog1:

Advertisement
Back