Video:Coach D was ready to throw down and beat up poster WTH

Advertisement
I hate his scheme but I will say this

The second that happened all those players defended him immediately and told the fan to stfu

It wasn't fake....these kids play hard for these guys despite the ineffective scheme

Woever yelled at coach D is complete WT. I don't like what he is doing and how we have played but to do that in public espcecially when he is trying to do his job is embarassing. Get a ****** life. This staff will do itself in. You yelling and trying to show him up in front of his players does nothing but show what a low life piece of trash you are. Same with the banners. Our program looks like complete garbage and half of that is the fan base.

I want Golden out but some of you guys are outrageous. Grow up, show some class and be an adult.

Advertisement
This video just shows these coaches just aren't cut out for this. They are soft just like how they coach. They don't have thick enough skins to "ignore the noise" and go out there and do what they're supposed to without getting into shouting matches with fans in a game versus ******* fau.

I hate his scheme but I will say this

The second that happened all those players defended him immediately and told the fan to stfu

It wasn't fake....these kids play hard for these guys despite the ineffective scheme

STFU, they would of done the same thing for Coker and Shannon, and everyone said the players quit on them. Go back Insidetheu.

Woever yelled at coach D is complete WT. I don't like what he is doing and how we have played but to do that in public espcecially when he is trying to do his job is embarassing. G
et a ****in life. This staff will do itself in. You yelling and trying to show him up in front of his players does nothing but show what a low life piece of trash you are. Same with the banners. Our program looks like complete garbage and half of that is the fan base.

I want Golden out but some of you guys are outrageous. Grow up, show some class and be an adult.

Facts

Advertisement
Lmao at the players "playing hard for these guys." Did you morons just get out of prison? Have you missed this team repeatedly quit on this staff?

And too bad the video cut short. Right after this I whipped a hotdog at the back of Dorito's head. Sonny ran over and ate it off the floor.

And what is your point, grogz?

I just think people are convinced that the players hate the coaches as much as we all do....I was honestly surprised on how that video went down....McCord looked like he wanted to rip that fans head off

Advertisement
That's embarrassing we do have the worst fans..... They should have let him kick that so called fan's ***!!

I'd a grabbed Dorito by those big floppy tltties and swung him around like a rag doll

One of those tough fans without his keyboard. Who says" I dare you to hit me I will call the police!" You know he type.

Advertisement
And what is your point, grogz?

I just think people are convinced that the players hate the coaches as much as we all do....I was honestly surprised on how that video went down....McCord looked like he wanted to rip that fans head off

You shouldn't have been surprised. You think McCord or any other player wasn't already AK47 hot about being in a dogfight with FAU??

I follow a lot of teams and frequent many boards.. There are a lot of programs that are struggling.. some worse. There is not another "fan" base that creates more toxic environment then Miami "fans" Its despicable.

That dude should have been knocked out.

Serious, this fan base is getting a reputation for being the worst in college football... never show up and when you do you ***** all day.. ***** that you dont get a new coach.. well??? How the **** do you get a new coach when no one gives any money. SEC and many non SEC programs can ditch their coach if they need to.

Miami can not afford it as they have fans that dont contribute..

Sooooooo
No money
few fans..
more *****ing..

toxic.

Dude is a bad coach like a lot of teams have.. but the fans not showing up means they have no money for a buy-out.

embarrassing..

Golden will be gone soon but the same ***** fans will be right there (no money of course) *****ing on line

Lmao at the players "playing hard for these guys." Did you morons just get out of prison? Have you missed this team repeatedly quit on this staff?

And too bad the video cut short. Right after this I whipped a hotdog at the back of Dorito's head. Sonny ran over and ate it off the floor.

find another team.. for the rest of us. At this point you are so invested in the team failing like many hear that you would not want it to ever work out.. even if you get Butch back, you would find something else to ***** about.. spare us ok.. your act is tired. just go have a circle jerk with Jedi Master Cane..

Advertisement
Back