VA "Not Concerned about Gaudy Turnover Chain" LB Zane Zandler

I have a huge pair and it's you who needs to quit reeancting scenes from the movie "the crying game" and actually be a man you worthless and brainless loser.
Dude, YOU are the one crying because someone doesn't share your view on a chain.

Advertisement
I heard UVA has a very nice "turnover" argyle sweater, Mohair and a fluffy collar that's just right for those chilly days in northern Virginia, and it's from Brooks Brothers...naturally.
1539099930227.png

Zane Zandier sounds like the name of a drag queen that does a trick with a gerbil during "her" performance to Mariah Carey's greatest hits.

He sounds like one of the alternate dodgeball players on the global gym cobras. He’s cousins with Blazer.

Im going to be really ****ed off if we can’t run the ball on some dude names Zane.

Advertisement
Dude, YOU are the one crying because someone doesn't share your view on a chain.

Are you serious? My view? Really? YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE making this about something else.

I get it..you're one of those conservative losers who really don't want to be associated with something gaudy & ethnic as the chain and you're desperately trying to disguise your idiocy as something else.

i see though you

Are you serious? My view? Really? YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE making this about something else.

I get it..you're one of those conservative losers who really don't want to be associated with something gaudy & ethnic as the chain and you're desperately trying to disguise your idiocy as something else.

i see though you
Ethnic? You obviously don't "see" me.

Like I said, I like the chain, I just don't believe it's the reason the fans get excited. The commentators go way overboard on the chain's effect on the fans. That was my whole point, but you are too simple to understand that.

The entire energy of the stadium changed once the chain came out. You could tell there was going to be a run at a comeback.
The turnover didn't have a **** thing to do with the excitement. It was.... the chaaaaaain... Seems to me people went wild when the turnover happened, but that's just me.

Advertisement
"It's not our style; a lot of that stuff is a lot of drama that you don't need". Nitty gritty....very concerned about Big Gerald, Garvin etc. They are focused on protecting Perkins and the ball. dailyprogress.com

LET'S GO CANES! :machinegun:

the fact that they already talking about it means its in their heads
man I love the chain, for that alone diaz will always be good in my book

Ethnic? You obviously don't "see" me.

Like I said, I like the chain, I just don't believe it's the reason the fans get excited. The commentators go way overboard on the chain's effect on the fans. That was my whole point, but you are too simple to understand that.
agreeing to disagree.

Have a good rest of the day man

The chain is friggin' ingenious. Not only does it motivate our guys, it gets the whole stadium pumped up when the recipient of the chain stands on the bench and waves to the crowd. It's like celebrating a touchdown. Yes, the crowd is really excited about the score but the celebration adds so much fun to the play. Now, not only do our players and fans love the chain, the national media does too. Miami is getting a guaranteed high light on ESPN even against some bum team like Virginia because they want to show that clip of a player getting a pick and getting the chain draped over his shoulders.

Possibly the best thing about the chain is how it seems to always be on opponents's minds. They see it, they hate it, they will do anything to avoid having it come out and rubbed in their faces. Teams that over stress about turnovers play too tight and often too conservative. So, keep the turnover chain in your heads and in your mouths, Virginia.

It makes the ESPN highlight every **** week. You think our defenders were getting their faces on Sport Center each week before the chain? It is brilliant. The perfect counter to the rule of taking off your helmet on the field. These kids get face time on TV. Such a huge recruiting tool.

Advertisement
they were talking about that during the game--its in every teams head. thats the first thing the opposing team talks about is the chain.-it doenst botjher us etc it doesnt mean anything.

Advertisement
The turnover didn't have a **** thing to do with the excitement. It was.... the chaaaaaain... Seems to me people went wild when the turnover happened, but that's just me.

Again, these things are not mutually exclusive. Yes, it is true that fans get hyped over turnovers in our favor. Yes, it is also true that fans get hyped when the chain comes out. The latter amplifies the former. Takes the raucousness to the next level.

I was at a 10/10 when #56 came up with the interception. I was at an 11/10 when he put on the chain and jumped up on the bench.

If, however, your issue is with the national sport media's unfair/inaccurate coverage of UM and its fans, then my question is why the fvck are you surprised at this point?

Again, these things are not mutually exclusive. Yes, it is true that fans get hyped over turnovers in our favor. Yes, it is also true that fans get hyped when the chain comes out. The latter amplifies the former. Takes the raucousness to the next level.

I was at a 10/10 when #56 came up with the interception. I was at an 11/10 when he put on the chain and jumped up on the bench.

If, however, your issue is with the national sport media's unfair/inaccurate coverage of UM and its fans, then my question is why the fvck are you surprised at this point?
Well, at least it can't be associated with Dora, so that's a big plus. Again, I like the chain, I just don't like it getting more credit than the players and coaches, you know?

Advertisement
Back