VA "Not Concerned about Gaudy Turnover Chain" LB Zane Zandler

the storm

Banned Under CIS Martial Law until 11/5/20
"It's not our style; a lot of that stuff is a lot of drama that you don't need". Nitty gritty....very concerned about Big Gerald, Garvin etc. They are focused on protecting Perkins and the ball. dailyprogress.com

LET'S GO CANES! :machinegun:

Advertisement
https://www.dailyprogress.com/caval...cle_0c1c70f0-688a-5d3b-95e1-df2a0f8a8042.html

“I’m not sure that’s our style, but getting excited off turnovers is definitely our style,” sophomore linebacker Zane Zandier said.
“A lot of the things we talk about all the time are less drama, more work,” Zandier continued. “So, I mean, a lot of that stuff is a lot of drama that you don’t necessarily need."

By the sounds of it, carrying a torch at the next rally in Charlottesville is more HIS style...

Having a lot of fun, balling out, creating turnovers that change the game... yeah, that's not our style at all. :bobross:

Advertisement
Zane Zandier sounds like the name of a drag queen that does a trick with a gerbil during "her" performance to Mariah Carey's greatest hits.

Last edited:
https://www.dailyprogress.com/caval...cle_0c1c70f0-688a-5d3b-95e1-df2a0f8a8042.html

“I’m not sure that’s our style, but getting excited off turnovers is definitely our style,” sophomore linebacker Zane Zandier said.
“A lot of the things we talk about all the time are less drama, more work,” Zandier continued. “So, I mean, a lot of that stuff is a lot of drama that you don’t necessarily need."

By the sounds of it, carrying a torch at the next rally in Charlottesville is more HIS style...
We dont wear sheets no more bih

Advertisement
I just think how unerving it must be for teams once that chain comes out and the crowd get lit. It was all great to come back from 20 points down v FSU, the amazing thing was how quickly we did that. Like in 6 minutes or so. Its like a snowball

I just think how unerving it must be for teams once that chain comes out and the crowd get lit. It was all great to come back from 20 points down v FSU, the amazing thing was how quickly we did that. Like in 6 minutes or so. Its like a snowball
Exactly. It's taking on mystical powers at this point. When it came our for the 1st turnover I knew we were gonna come back...it's just brings everyone up to another level.

Them talking about it means they are thinking about it. If they aren't thinking about...someone WILL ask about it...and from there on out they are thinking about. Gotta love it.

Here's what I don't get. I don't get excited at all about the chain coming out. I get excited about the **** turnover. I get excited about big plays. The announcers kept talking about how the crowd gets excited about the turnover chain, but it's not the chain. At least not for me. It's the game changing turnovers. I'll never forget the OB feeling like it was going to crumble against FSU in 1994 after the pick 6. There was no chain, just FSU dreams being crushed. Too much credit is being given to the chain and not the players. Now I like the chain, and I like that the players like it, but it is not the reason I get pumped for a turnover. It will never be, "Yay, I get to see the chain!" It will always be, "Hot ****, we got the ball back!"

Here's what I don't get. I don't get excited at all about the chain coming out. I get excited about the **** turnover. I get excited about big plays. The announcers kept talking about how the crowd gets excited about the turnover chain, but it's not the chain. At least not for me. It's the game changing turnovers. I'll never forget the OB feeling like it was going to crumble against FSU in 1994 after the pick 6. There was no chain, just FSU dreams being crushed. Too much credit is being given to the chain and not the players. Now I like the chain, and I like that the players like it, but it is not the reason I get pumped for a turnover. It will never be, "Yay, I get to see the chain!" It will always be, "Hot ****, we got the ball back!"

I’m pretty sure 99% of the fans agree with you that it’s about the turnover. The chain just creates a buzz for the media and something for the other team to worry about. Don’t overanalyze the situation.

Advertisement
1539086818224.gif

I’m not scared...

Advertisement
Not a surprising response. I wouldn’t expect him to say anything else. I mean, it’s not like he’s going to talk it up and say how jealous he is that we have it.

I remember the last squad who openly voiced their lack of concern for The Chain...it didn't end too well for them..

"They can have the chain, we gettin the fcxking ring!"

Of course it's more the turnover and not the chain itself that gets the crowd going. The chain just keeps it going a little longer.

Advertisement
Back