Utah vs Florida

To be honest, I'd rather have our team then UFs right now.
The run D looks pretty rough at UF, and the offense relies HEAVILY on the fact Richardson is gonna be just running around on the field.
Didn't see any legit threats at WR, or anything scary at RB.
They have an above average OL and good DBs with a QB that can run and a cannon.
They play a ton of misdirection on offense, so stay disciplined in the run game (they would absolutely demolish a Diaz style defense) and keep the plays in front of you and you should be ok.
Maybe this is my overreaction after Week 1, but the B1G and SEC are way better then all the other conferences, ACC looks like trash (Pitt barely hung onto beating WVU, and the interconference games yikes), PAC12 looks likes trash (if UO and Utah are supposed to be their best, yeesh), BIG 12 is mediocre at best.

Advertisement
huh ? Before their win tonight they lost 5 of the last 7 with a couple blowouts. What close wins have they been pulling out ? lol im very confused.

Nowhere did i say they got lucky. Its a fact that Utah defense and speed doesn't compare to what they will see in conference. Idk what Tebow or AR being black has to do with that
That mf @RivercityCane be typing just to type.
I don't know what the **** he even saying half the time or his point.

If that's what you're gonna go us on then why don't you mention jw reads were pretty ****** most of the game... ***** up ur narrative? One thing I will agree with which hurts my soul cause he's a great kid and he dominates practice. Is dj is scared of the moment. I hate to say it but it's time to start cutting his snaps. Maybe that will bring him around.
I've always said JW isn't best suited for safety ...yesterday is proof he looked much better in the box.....CJ at LB with three safeties is our best D (Dime package) ....JW would wreak havoc as our rover/hybrid LB...

Last edited:
TrumpyCane is disappointed in you lot

Richardson did what people said he would, run the ball and that’s it

24 attempts, 168 yards passing

How does that impress anyone?

TrumpyCane is just glad Napier is who TrumlyCNe thought he was. A coach who’s going to run run run run run run. UF won’t be getting elite receivers as long as Billy is there

Advertisement
I don’t think Florida is winning 8/9 games on that schedule
They’ll go 9-3 if they win this weekend against UK. Otherwise, it’s 8-4. Losses to UK, Tenn., Georgia, and A&M.

Richardson is a phenomenal athlete, but he is the weapon on O. D’s are going to force him to beat them through the air, and none of their other guys on O looked better than average.

Advertisement
It wasn't you...I found em lol

Sup @StevoBevo 🤣

Hey Lu, we need to have a football knowledge session with our fellow Cane.

Oregon over UGA
Ur Utah over UF prediction isn't over yet, but...UF is making a game out of it...even though the refs have kept them in it
LMAO, can’t say I expected a 40+ beat down on UGA. That Utah QB choked that game away, broke my heart. So it seems I’m shaking off a bit of rust for my predictions 😂 but I did get: Penn State, PITT, Miami, Ohio state & Arkansas correct at least!

Not that I am a Gator fan but....I am glad they won.

I can't stand Utah. Yes, they are good and better than us right now.

But they call themselves the new "U". Their hand sign is really close to ours, and even some fans at home games put up the sign the same way.

They have also been dismissive of Miami(their fans) like our whole legacy ain't ish.

I am sure others on here can add to this.

Those are the reasons I can't staind those cucks. It's an arrogant new school .

Glad to see them travel to a Southern team highly ranked, and lose a close one. Get your arrogant asses out of here.

But they call themselves the new "U". Their hand sign is really close to ours, and even some fans at home games put up the sign the same way.

They have also been dismissive of Miami(their fans) like our whole legacy ain't ish.

Glad to see them travel to a Southern team highly ranked, and lose a close one. Get your arrogant asses out of here.

Well now you’re going to live amongst the most arrogant fanbase in the country.

GTFOH with that take. So you are happy a top ten team that we will not have to ever compete against lost against one of our biggest rivals in front of a lot of recruits we are in on? All because they have the u as their hand signal?

Advertisement
I wouldn’t crown Florida just yet. Their D has zero depth and it showed in the second half. Like one of my earlier posts said, Utah couldn’t handle the Florida humidity. They should have worn the Utes down in the second half but their D was just as exhausted because they couldn’t sub out. The rest of their schedule are teams that won’t wilt as much. Plus Utah is a really bad road team.

Hot Dog Face GIF

Advertisement
They’ll go 9-3 if they win this weekend against UK. Otherwise, it’s 8-4. Losses to UK, Tenn., Georgia, and A&M.

Richardson is a phenomenal athlete, but he is the weapon on O. D’s are going to force him to beat them through the air, and none of their other guys on O looked better than average.

I think UF will lose to LSU. Regular season record will be 8-4.

Utah is slower and less athletic than UF but still wins that game on the road - and beats the spread- if not for egregious corching and referee home cooking. Some teams don't capitalize on their opponents mistakes, UF did. So they get some credit for that. But in terms of that win indicating that great things are ahead for UF, I strongly disagree. When they face a more athletic defense, the UF offense is going to have problems.

Last edited:
It's a difference of opinion, weaners and all. Been a fan since um 83.

Some of you just hate the Gators more.

GTFOH with that take. So you are happy a top ten team that we will not have to ever compete against lost against one of our biggest rivals in front of a lot of recruits we are in on? All because they have the u as their hand signal?
It's not a take. It's literally the truth, spend time looking it up if you need to.

Hopefully we do play them sometime. Maybe this year after that loss, and one more.

Advertisement
Back