Utah vs Florida

Advertisement
It’s ok boys. Florida beat a legitimate top
15 team and we didn’t look like world beaters. Theres plenty of time to correct it. But to ignore what happened, is delusional.
Have to wait will we stack the roster and they miss on targets or get the four stars who are jags. Alot of four stars are risky and most of them aren't difference makers imo.

Advertisement
If that's what you're gonna go us on then why don't you mention jw reads were pretty ****** most of the game... ***** up ur narrative? One thing I will agree with which hurts my soul cause he's a great kid and he dominates practice. Is dj is scared of the moment. I hate to say it but it's time to start cutting his snaps. Maybe that will bring him around.
Personally felt when some of the 2nd team guys came in, we looked better reading plays and tackling overall.

To your knowledge is that something previous staffs have worked with him on ? Like on the sports psychology side? Maybe with the increased support staff that's something he could get help with. Unless he just is who he is
Might just be who he is at this point. Addae is working with him about on that and he's supportive. So we'll see. He seems to just out think himself constantly

Advertisement
Don’t hold your breath
So you think AM wins now huh?

I mean... that defense vs Bethune didn't inspire any confidence at all. Luckily AM only scored 31 pts vs Sam Houston. But if we dont figure out the kinks soon and staff doesnt get Flagg and Ivey out of there I see AM winning too. I Picked them to win before the season started but even I thought our defense would look better vs a team that was last in its division at the FCS level. My only hope is that we get better each game.

folks not gon like it ... but they were physical and had the ball bounce their way a few times, that's the recipe for an upset ... good win for them and napier

Our run D gotta get fixed. Granted, Rising had a few designed runs that inflated their run stats (as with us and AR offensively) but the front 3/4 gotta get better

Advertisement
Advertisement
Utah left 14 points at the goal line. Some help by the refs, and a bad decision by QB.

Florida shouldn't have won the game, but they did.

Also what is up with Floridas crappy field?

Terrible condition. Utah RB had a walk in TD, and slipped at 3 yard line. That was series they supposedly got stopped at 2 inch line, but I do think Rising scored.

The gator was fortunate to win last night. Rising forcing throws, especially that last drive.

Right. No real Miami fan feels “good” about what we have seen today- even putting up 70 points. That fck’d up feeling you feel in your stomach right now is because we just got slapped in the face with the reality that we are not as good as we were led to believe in the off-season and the gator is not NEARLY as bad as we were led to believe in the off season. ***.
You in here agreeing with Smack... must be on Smack.

Advertisement
Back