Utah vs Florida

I guess I was wrong, just remember a lot of people talking about him. Regardless he was a pretty sought after HC candidate on the open market the last two years.
He was in demand but this was also his best offer. He was wanted at Auburn but turned it down at some point. LSU would’ve taken him if he was that high though as he was in the same state not far away.

Advertisement
He was in demand but this was also his best offer. He was wanted at Auburn but turned it down at some point. LSU would’ve taken him if he was that high though as he was in the same state not far away.
Tennessee and South Carolina wanted him as well the year before. So that's Auburn, South Carolina, Tennessee and Florida plus probably a bunch of smaller P5 schools. LSU was going big game hunting, they went hard after Lincoln Riley and when he said no they immediately pivoted to Brian Kelly, I personally thought Napier was a better fit then Kelly at LSU. I would take Mario over him any day of the week but I still think Napier will be a good HC.

Advertisement
I’ll say it right now…
UF will beat UK next week.
Being at home is huge.
I think Rodriguez is out for Kentucky. Disciplinary stuff - didn’t play today either. If he is, UF probably wins as much as I hate them.

They lose to UT, UGA, and A&M for sure, then there will be one more somewhere in there.

Sorry gaytors, Timmy didn't do **** in the NFL and neither will AR. They are the same ****. Dude can't throw a ball more than 17 yards.

Utah also screwed the pooch a few times.

Let's see what the gaytor can do long term, cause I really wasn't that impressed.
I think Utah was a bit overrated but I think uf will be a pretty a decent team this year. We shouldn’t underestimate them going forward.

Went through the last 5 pages and that’s all I needed to see. One closet Gator fan and another making **** up.

Tennessee and South Carolina wanted him as well the year before. So that's Auburn, South Carolina, Tennessee and Florida plus probably a bunch of smaller P5 schools. LSU was going big game hunting, they went hard after Lincoln Riley and when he said no they immediately pivoted to Brian Kelly, I personally thought Napier was a better fit then Kelly at LSU. I would take Mario over him any day of the week but I still think Napier will be a good HC.
Auburn and Tennessee are/ we’re not considered good situations. USCe is What it is. He took the best offer he had. LSU had choices and chose Kelly over him.

Advertisement
Auburn and Tennessee are/ we’re not considered good situations. USCe is What it is. He took the best offer he had. LSU had choices and chose Kelly over him.
Yeah but I mean. Too soon to say if it was a mistake or not but all UF hate aside I said all offseason I’m a fan of Billy naiper. His guys get up to play for him and buy in. He’s gonna be a good one

Yeah but I mean. Too soon to say if it was a mistake or not but all UF hate aside I said all offseason I’m a fan of Billy naiper. His guys get up to play for him and buy in. He’s gonna be a good one
They got a good win. We’ll see what happens over the next couple of games.

This was a good win for them. Winning your opener against the #7 team of the country can’t be spun. However, Utah probably ends up as an 8-4/9-3 team. Also, before crowning Napier, Remember that in his first year, Mullen also beat a Top 5 LSU team during his first few weeks at the helm. This is a marathon, not a 40 yard dash.

With regard to us, win. Keep doing what we need to do. Better teams are going to beat UF, especially when Richardson is forced to beat them through the air.

Advertisement
I can't see us beating ATM on the road...Ivey and our slow *** LB corps will get exposed big-time... Steele better use his dime package with JW in the box or get abused ...
If that's what you're gonna go us on then why don't you mention jw reads were pretty ****** most of the game... ***** up ur narrative? One thing I will agree with which hurts my soul cause he's a great kid and he dominates practice. Is dj is scared of the moment. I hate to say it but it's time to start cutting his snaps. Maybe that will bring him around.

UF love fest going on in here

can't believe it idris elba GIF

Advertisement
If that's what you're gonna go us on then why don't you mention jw reads were pretty ****** most of the game... ***** up ur narrative? One thing I will agree with which hurts my soul cause he's a great kid and he dominates practice. Is dj is scared of the moment. I hate to say it but it's time to start cutting his snaps. Maybe that will bring him around.
Man, if you scared of the moment against Bethune Cookman you shouldn't be playing CB at Miami

It's sad because Utah is your typical, overrated Pac-12 team
Let's all pump the brakes a lil. This is what the begining of the season is. Teams expose who they are while they get there rankings from the previous season. Is that any different from unc,bc,nc.st,uva,va tech & Pitt did this week? If that's the case then make sure to say that's sad cause they're all the perfect example of typical over rated acc teams... As I said weeks ago Utah lost too much to live up to this ranking & it would tell ALOT if they could be physical enough to keep up. Sad part is at the end of the day coaching is 100% how they lost that between willingham & oc. Not anything in particular that ufag did.

Advertisement
Back