Utah vs Florida

their fat dts might faint when they play tenn and realize they have to run out to the hashes and that tempo....smh..

The announcers even stated..UF is BIG....i know he wanted to say it but they are slow. And that was against Utah. Tenn and the others are a different task..Utah isnt trying to play fast...they are Mario style on offense.

Advertisement
their fat dts might faint when they play tenn and realize they have to run out to the hashes and that tempo....smh..

The announcers even stated..UF is BIG....i know he wanted to say it but they are slow. And that was against Utah. Tenn and the others are a different task..Utah isnt trying to play fast...they are Mario style on offense.

I think they did say they were big but not fast. Something to the effect they were slow.

I do think Whittingham is a top notch coach. Expecting him to be a better field general than what we saw last night is crazy considering how many guys he had out. My only knock on them was their offense didn't run the ball enough. But I think they were giving their backup QBs game time reps in a no-lose situation as much as they were trying to extend the lead and manage the clock. So even there I can understand the play calling.

I may get **** for it. But I am not sure he would have lasted at Miami. Recruiting, development and culture differences are vast. Of course, I wasn't sure Kelly would be any good at LSU, and he's done alright. Either way, I'm all in on mario and believe he's the guy to get us back to greatness. Not going to think about couldas/wouldas/shouldas at this point any more.
Bian Kelly is gonna win big at LSU because he is a **** good coach

Advertisement
Back