Utah vs Florida

Advertisement
If he holds onto a top 3 class while they are playing horrendous football, then yeah. I mean if we'd finished 5-7 last year and had the #3 recruiting class right now, this entire board would be doing cartwheels.
They finna be hit wit the "We Suck" tax. Can't see them holding on to that ranking.

It’s always great to see UF look abysmal-Napier is going to get fired at the end of the season he’s in over his head.

Bye bye Billy!

Three wins - McNeese, Charlotte and Vandy. Maybe an upset gets them to four..

Recruiting class will fall apart! Let’s go Gaytor hunting!!
Living where I do I have a good amount of money bet on their season win total and some bets we win more games. I have five as the ceiling , with sweeping Mizzou and Ark being the key. Which I don’t see happening. The hers are 6 + wins and I’m stealing money with that.

It’s always great to see UF look abysmal-Napier is going to get fired at the end of the season he’s in over his head.

Bye bye Billy!
Noooo... I personally think Billy is doing a great job. Now.... off to "Gator Tears".

GIF by Desus & Mero

Advertisement
Advertisement
I hope and think they will. I already have some of Vol buddies saying "no matter how bad they are UF always plays us tough."
Always play them tough? Tennessee is 2-16 in the last 18 games. With the resources they have Tennessee is one the top underachieving programs in the country.

That being said Tennessee will boat race Florida in 2 weeks. This is the worst looking Florida I've seen in a long time. Worse than their 2013 team.

Advertisement
Advertisement
They gave up 5 sacks and learned an important lesson about the importance of the offensive line.

Relax, let’s win some games first
I think it is safe to say Utah built it the right way right now, and as much as I think a lot about Mario, I wish we would have had any shot at getting whittingham…that dude has done more with less while developing toughness and team over the years

I think it is safe to say Utah built it the right way right now, and as much as I think a lot about Mario, I wish we would have had any shot at getting whittingham…that dude has done more with less while developing toughness and team over the years
Whittingham is a d*mn good coach. But he would have been a bad fit here.

Advertisement
Back