Utah vs Florida

tenor.gif

Advertisement
Sorry gaytors, Timmy didn't do **** in the NFL and neither will AR. They are the same ****. Dude can't throw a ball more than 17 yards.

Utah also screwed the pooch a few times.

Let's see what the gaytor can do long term, cause I really wasn't that impressed.

Right.

And next you’re gonna tell me he can pilot an F14, can fake an Irish accent, and is a phenomenal sports agent.
Solid Far and Away call. Well played! You throw a crystal egg at him and he’ll catch that bad boy. A potential answer at WR?

I am wandering into derailment again. Must stop now.

I been telling yall since the Spring game that he’s a perfect fit in Napier’s Offense...

But wtf do I know?
Utah didn't force him to do anything. Apparently they didn't practice stopping read option. I would have liked to have seen Utah stack box and contain to see if hype is real. He executed the offense though can't fault them for running same play over and over if it works.

Advertisement
Utah didn't force him to do anything. Apparently they didn't practice stopping read option. I would have liked to have seen Utah stack box and contain to see if hype is real. He executed the offense though can't fault them for running same play over and over if it works.
What does this mean ? Lol

He completed multiple 2nd/3rd and long passes. He picked up yards with his legs. He read the read option very well all night.

It’s one game but he looked like a much improved QB

This thread will get real dumb soon… give the Gators their win and end it before y’all start embarrassing yourselves with your various takes on Utah and their coach… last time we talked Utah here, CIS was putting the man on Mt Rushmore..

**** the Gators. 😡
Sometimes, someone has to step in and put their foot down. Time to move on from Hogtown (Ibid @OriginalCanesCanesCanes) and the Salt Lake shuffle.

Advertisement
Bull****. OC is an idiot too. That big running back was pounding them. Even the commentator mentioned they were selling out on the pass and having that dude in let it be known they were throwing. They had the time to run him twice and worst case scenario clock it and kick the field goal.
They were getting four yards minimum a pop every time the kid touched the ball in the fourth….

Advertisement
F'n **** fans chest thumping allover Twitter how Mario got blown out twice and Billy wins first time. I guarantee if they had to travel to Utah gsme would've been a blown out.

Advertisement
Etienne is legit

Richardson is a special weapon, even with his throwing limitations. He would embarrass our defense.

Not overly impressed otherwise.

Correct. There was no call of any substance by any sizable group here. for Napier. It was Lane Kiffin and even Hugh Freeze. @Mackmiller974 you’re making **** up. I don’t mind sticking up for you when they pound on you unnecessarily but this is just trash.
I guess I was wrong, just remember a lot of people talking about him. Regardless he was a pretty sought after HC candidate on the open market the last two years.

Advertisement
Back