Utah vs Florida

LMAO, can’t say I expected a 40+ beat down on UGA. That Utah QB choked that game away, broke my heart. So it seems I’m shaking off a bit of rust for my predictions 😂 but I did get: Penn State, PITT, Miami, Ohio state & Arkansas correct at least!
Just busting ur chops StevoBevo...ur alright with me!

I tell what though, Purdue almost pulled it off vs Penn State....nothing against Manny but I wanted Purdue to beat them for some strange reason lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Gotta be careful with those accusations, mang. I knew it couldn't be me because I rarely, if ever, make predictions - even on the Canes. If I knew enough to make predictions, I'd be in Vegas collecting my winnings and playing at one of those blackjack tables inside the pool. Maybe getting a massage. I don't know.

Gotta be careful with those accusations, meng*.

Not gonna lie when that dude from Ufag fumbled in the open field with a bunch of Utah guys around him and it bounced right back to him I knew it was the over. That was one of the weirdest bounces of a football I’ve ever seen.

so its a good win for UF but holy **** with the confidence. it was a lucky 3 point win at home in an opener esp for a team that traveled. not saying they shouldn't celebrate, but seeing a lot of heisman and top 5 talk from their fans. UK could easily beat UF next week and then what? this goes for the FSU back talk lol.

side note: idk who called the Utah offense that last drive but man. wasted timeouts left and right and thats after getting lucky they got a free one from the UF dude losing his helmet

Advertisement
why you say that?

Kentucky - OL wasn't good last weekend and I just....not a believer of them. Mullen has given them boys belief they **** near a tier 2 school. We gonna straighten that out.

Tennessee - on the road, got a nice OL and passing attack...and if our pass rush is like it was against Utah, it can be a loooooong day up in Knoxville.

Advertisement
Kentucky - OL wasn't good last weekend and I just....not a believer of them. Mullen has given them boys belief they **** near a tier 2 school. We gonna straighten that out.

Tennessee - on the road, got a nice OL and passing attack...and if our pass rush is like it was against Utah, it can be a loooooong day up in Knoxville.
As I read that second paragraph, I find myself humming “Rocky Top” for some reason…

Yeah y’all whooping uk but UT looking like the team that’s gon whoop y’all

1693527232450.gif

Advertisement
Back