USC and UCLA to B1G

Not seeing the west coast teams for travel reasons. The only real available teams right now are Texas Tech, Baylor, Okla. State, and West Virginia. Have no idea what Domers want.

Advertisement
I’d be beyond shocked if Rad hasn’t already had conversations with the SEC.

I’ll also be shocked if we’re still in the ACC in 2 years. If we are, we’re in major trouble.

There will be 2 super conferences very soon. SEC and B1G. It’s time to move. Now.

We have a Grant of Rights problem.

Advertisement
If we do jump ship, SEC or Big Ten? Geographically SEC is the obvious answer. But I think we have a much clearer path forward in the Big Ten than we do SEC. Not that I’m afraid of competition, but id rather not play Bama and Georgia every/other year if we can avoid it
I'm with you on this one. I would LOVE to see matchups against the Big 10 teams annually.

Advertisement
Looks like Arizona, Arizona State, Utah, & Colorado may go to the Big 12.

You would think the BIG 10 will try and get more West coast teams so they can set them up into pods easier.

They can also rotate the Conference Championship between SoFI in LA and what they currently have in Indy.

Advertisement
You would think the BIG 10 will try and get more West coast teams so they can set them up into pods.

They can also rotate the Conference Championship between SoFI in LA and what they currently have in Indy.
Oregon and Washington would make the most sense and would actually be closer "fits" than what SC & UCLA were.....until we come on-board.

If we join the Big 10... ... a Conference Championship at Hard Rock would also make sense in a rotation.
Lots of people would want to go to South Florida in December. Especially the media members of the MidWest.

Advertisement
You guys wanting teams to join for the sake of joining. It's not about needing a number of teams to keep the conference alive. The ONLY team out there with any clout would be ND..and they're not joining.

This conference died the day Swafford signed that TV deal and pandered his old *** to the Tobacco Road schools for the sake of bball.

Miami needs to GTFO of dodge immediately.

We have a Grant of Rights problem.

Its an espn problem. Good news is that Disney is hemorrhaging money right now and I think they'd love to dump the acc deal, which hasn't given them the revenue they thought they'd get. Hypothetically, let's say Radakovich had a chat with his Clemson counterpart, and both went to talk with The Mouse. They said *wink wink* “We're leaving the ACC, paying the buyout and giving up the TV money per the grant of rights." The Mouse would likely fist pump and say thank you for the contract out, then pretend to be upset to keep the lawyers happy. They'd make a big public show of being angry about not getting value for the contract, then end the deal with ACC ASAP so they could shift the money to the SEC ( FSU and UNC would also feign anger, but would really be ecstatic to get out of the ACC) No TV deal ends the ACC, and then that also wipes out the GOR problem.

You guys wanting teams to join for the sake of joining. It's not about needing a number of teams to keep the conference alive. The ONLY team out there with any clout would be ND..and they're not joining.

This conference died the day Swafford signed that TV deal and pandered his old *** to the Tobacco Road schools for the sake of bball.

Miami needs to GTFO of dodge immediately.
But but Oklahoma State and Baylor bro….

Bwahahahaha

Advertisement
Back