Urban Caught lying..... Surprise!

OSU getting killed. Stephen A killed them today and quite frankly nailed it on the head.

Advertisement
Meyer has “significant memory issues” and takes medication that worsens it?

Are you telling me he’s in the early onset of dementia? Is that what you’re telling me?

Funny, I started to smell the same odor I smelled when Ole Miss got busted.

Medication is always a good excuse for "misremembering" & b.s.) Is this a joke?? When did these so called memory issues arise? :ibis-roflmao-sm3:

Thats the thing yall misjudged. This isnt UM's administration. OSU doesnt give a f*ck what the media or opposing fans think....like at all. The story could have legs for as long as they want..but their not stopping that train from rolling. **** they didnt even lose a recruit off of it.

Advertisement
LOL

Dude Deleted his messages when he knew **** was hitting the fan.... a clear case of obstruction....

McMurphy is on this. McMurphy also said that he's believes (and alluded that he's seen) evidence (Photos) that Zach Smith has of Urban and maybe other coaches that would just destroy them. Thats the real true reason Urban took so long to fire his ***.

This is far from over....

I predict this will be Urban's last year at OSU- just a hunch.

JC
Remember this, every OSU Football coach in their history has ended up being fired....

DVcRV58XkAIue0F.jpg

DRAKE...LOVED AT THE []_[]

5b7eb1f6b6d87.image.jpg

DRAKE...HATED AT THEE O$Uck

Advertisement
I must say I’m pleasantly surprised at the outrage by the espn talking heads....with the exception of herbie going out trying to defend his buddy it’s been all negative. Didn’t expect that.

Jonathan Vilma is going off on College Football Live. Matich is trying to make sense of the report and Vilma ain’t having it!

Good show. Vilma in at 5:44

Those concussions have caught up to Trevor Matich. Common sense seems to be something he struggles with, greatly.

Advertisement
Jonathan Vilma is going off on College Football Live. Matich is trying to make sense of the report and Vilma ain’t having it!

Good show. Vilma in at 5:44

How can u not deliberately lie? It’s either u lie or u don’t lie. I’m pretty sure if u lie, it’s deliberate.

How can u “maybe” not be aware of some things? It’s either u were aware or u weren’t aware. If u were “maybe unaware” means u were aware, but didn’t think much of it.

OSU and Urban is straight Pinocchioing it out here!

Right now in Columbus they're praying for some kid to get caught taking a free meal from a booster so the media hopefully turns to the next dirty program and takes the attention from them.

Hope that doesn't happen and they keep pounding the **** show they put on this week after covering up the abhorrent way Meyer let that dude beat his wife and do whatever the **** else he wanted completely unchecked for years.

Advertisement
Fired or not this is an unremovable stain on osu and urban Meyer career

I totally agree. If you look at the big picture, what OSU did was incredibly stupid. They are getting skewered in the media already, and with the new info being dropped by McMurphy, they look even worse, which is hard to do.

OSU has lost any shred of dignity they ever had as a school. I have not talked to one person who does not agree that the penalty and the way they handled this serious situation was a joke.

Only the hunchback khaki shorts and dress socks OSU faithful believe it was fair. Many actually are angry that Meyer was even suspended at all!

I hope McMurphy continues his crusade, because there is more dirt out there that just needs to be exposed.

Many actually are angry that Meyer was even suspended at all!

That's crazy. I mean, while Urban didn't he himself beat a woman, Smith's punishment was to be fired once word got out. Clearly Urban did something wrong here.

Amazing how much a positions coach was able to get away with. I wonder what Urban would let a coordinator do.

Advertisement
Back