Urban Caught lying..... Surprise!

Advertisement

Wait...so the whole "investigation" was really just about damage control & how to handle the media???

giphy.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm hoping OSU spurns him to distance themselves, and he gets all kinds of hurt by it, and goes into an EPIC verbal diarrhea with OSU wrong doings......

same here but this cat has so many millions he can laugh all the way to the bank, just aint right, so F'n crooked it aint funny. Money ruined the NFL and now doing the same to NCAA, its all about the money, except the one who has it all, Texas, still cant win with all the money in the world, guess they are too straight, but maybe Hermann will teach them boys how its done

This is great and i mean great! That dude is showing what kind of over entitled petulant brat he was/is his whole life hahaha. Take no responsibility for anything. Probably never did his whole life, then throws his kids out on social media for a whoa is me moment. You can't make this up hahahaha. This is the dude that Meyer had on his staff at multiple stops and gave raving reviews too, hahhahahaa!

Advertisement
He chokes his pregnant out twice, cheats on her with co-workers, takes dlck pics at the WH and sends them to everyone, and the MEDIA are the reason his kids are suffering?

He chokes his pregnant out twice, cheats on her with co-workers, takes dlck pics at the WH and sends them to everyone, and the MEDIA are the reason his kids are suffering?

Exactly. Even if by some chance he is innocence of beating his wife, the coworker affair, White House **** pics, and *** toys delivered to school, you would think he would STFU

On behalf of all the old farts on this site who don’t go on Twitter, thank you and others for sharing this info. This is really entertaining. His complete disregard for his children and lack of accountability is unreal. For his kids sake, he should delete his account.

I’m waiting for him to go full ham and start throwing everyone under the bus and share all the dirty cheating secrets he has on Urban and OSU

Advertisement
Can't wait for the team to "overcome adversity" sometime this year straight from the mouth of Urban Liar

Lolololol! So urb should’ve said how awesome he was!
What urb should’ve said: I’ve known this dude since he wax 2. And even then I knew he was never going to ammount to anything.
I took him on as a GA while at Florida but still couldn’t straighten him out. I mean I was trying to cover up a murder rape theft assaults. I had no time to deal with some domestic BS,
So I come to osu and this little mf’er comes knocking on my door and offers up grandpas money to help me recruit, I mean this guy knows less about receiving than my mother.
I mean I felt bad for the guy. Those spider enhancers cost money and if I fired him he’d be sad.

Advertisement
Back