Urban Caught lying..... Surprise!

The one issue is Urban is had the knowledge of the incident he did not report it, and as a mandatory report per the NCAA and the universities own rules that is terms for removing him. Nothing else even matters past that point, not the ******, not the sloppy top from the co worker, or rubbing his **** on the president's towels. He failed to report in 2015 knowledge of domestic violence associated with OSU's football staff and broke University and NCAA regulations as a mandatory report, full stop.

Advertisement
I posted both videos to show this matter ain’t going away.

OSU put football over doing the right thing, either firing Urb or giving a stiffer punishment. Fact is, Urb’s press conference made matters even worst.

It’s a matter of time. I’m actually happy they didn’t fire him; exposed them for what they are; a piece of crap program.

Advertisement
I posted both videos to show this matter ain’t going away.

OSU put football over doing the right thing, either firing Urb or giving a stiffer punishment. Fact is, Urb’s press conference made matters even worst.

It’s a matter of time. I’m actually happy they didn’t fire him; exposed them for what they are; a piece of crap program.
Yeah, the actual press conference after and the fact that OSU did release the fact sheet til after Urban spoke were horrible looks.

The real story is going to be what Zach Smith has been doing for Urban Meyer and The Ohio State University all these years. Smith not only knows where the bodies are buried, but he was probably burying them for ole Urbie and OSU.

Ohio State said **** You we’re not risking our $ and wins for this. The only way something happens is if recruits start to decomit and there’s mass protests on campus every game day.

Advertisement
Advertisement

This is yet another way they have screwed themselves royally here. Notice its the biletnikoff award. Like many have said this will not go away and the media will not forget this and they decide awards and rankings. They typically show favoritism towards osu (usually being over ranked, forgiven for losses like Iowa, ) and they likely lost this advantage. They were so shortsighted and deserve everything they get from this. Their arrogance caught up to them and they tried to spit in everyone's faces. **** them

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back