Urban Caught lying..... Surprise!

Yawn. Listen, we all knew Meyer was a POS before this happened.. what changed?

Y'all reacting worse after Dolphins fans realized Jay Cutler isn't good. I'm surprised that y'all surprised that Meyer kept his job.

Also McMurphy going off mean he is out of bullets.

Ohio State basically said f*ck you, s*ck c*ck you can't do shiet. This will be all but forgotten about by week 8 and they will finish with a top 5 recruiting class because bags have the loudest voice.

Advertisement
This story could still have legs. All this info about how deceitful Meyer was during the investigation if verified could cause major problems for OSU. I don’t think this story is just going to die....

I just saw a tweet that said (and supposedly OSU confirmed) that Meyer CAN coach the team after Sept 2nd, including preparation for the 2nd game and TCU; just not those actual games. WTF? LOL

OSU gives Urban a very stern look followed by a very light slap on the wrist. ( the first 3 cupcake games) Ewwwwwwwww

As I said in the beginning, Urban is the ultimate floater **** and OSU's priority is winning football games

Just when you think he's flushed, there he is still circling the bowl. But on this,OSU bears the responsibility..

They choose winning at ALL costs over integrity

Shame on OSU

Last edited:
Advertisement
Anytime O.S.U. has a road game the opposing fan base should sport one of these to serve as a continual reminder to Ohio State who they are and what they support in the name of winning.

Attachments

• IMG_6572.JPG
    IMG_6572.JPG
    9.7 KB · Views: 13
This story could still have legs. All this info about how deceitful Meyer was during the investigation if verified could cause major problems for OSU. I don’t think this story is just going to die....
It’s possible. A lot of talking heads are keeping it alive as of now. Still assuming it’s all forgotten in 2 weeks however

their students and fans don't care just like Penn State's fans didn't care because they were more worried about it ruining their precious football program

Advertisement
LOL

Dude Deleted his messages when he knew **** was hitting the fan.... a clear case of obstruction....

McMurphy is on this. McMurphy also said that he's believes (and alluded that he's seen) evidence (Photos) that Zach Smith has of Urban and maybe other coaches that would just destroy them. Thats the real true reason Urban took so long to fire his ***.

This is far from over....

I predict this will be Urban's last year at OSU- just a hunch.

JC

"In the course of our review, as the factual discussion in this summary reflects, we identified a pattern of troubling behavior by Zach Smith: promiscuous and embarrassing sexual behavior, drug abuse, truancy, dishonesty, financial irresponsibility, a possible NCAA violation, and a lengthy police investigation into allegations of criminal domestic violence and cybercrimes. Repeatedly, Zach Smith’s conduct was met with reprimands and warnings by Coach Meyer, but never a written report, never an investigation and no disciplinary action until July 23, 2018. "

This reason alone... he should be gone

JC

Fired or not this is an unremovable stain on osu and urban Meyer career

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
So the NFL suspends Sean Payton a full season for his role in bounty gate and Meyer gets 3 games. lmao

A years suspension should have been the absolute minimum outcome of all this. OSU is pathetic!!!

Exactly what I was saying. I think he should have been fired without a doubt, but the least OSU could have done to try to fake like they have morals was to suspend him for the entire season.

But that's expecting way too much of them. OSU is a ******* joke, and my hatred for them has now risen above my hatred for Notre Dame - which is saying a **** of a lot for me.

Welp, now the shame and scorn campaign begins which will be fun to watch.

It’s safe to say Liar and McMurphy won’t be having drinks together anytime in the future.

Advertisement
Back