Urban Caught lying..... Surprise!

I'm surprised he even got that much of a pee-pee slap.

I was expecting them to make him and Zach Smith hold hands and do a couple laps around the Horseschit.

Advertisement
This is what is known as a teaching moment. I'm pretty sure I am the most ardent anti-O$Uck poster on CIS, but I am also a realist and a person that endures Sucknut mania too frequently...Learning their mentality in the process. The 60 pages of posts, with so many being of the variety of the "They HAVE TO fire him" vein was interesting to read, but not based in truth as it exists on the ground in SLOhio. Urban was never going to be fired and the leaked story of the University President Drake "sticking to his guns" was purely for the consumption of other national university leaders; a thinly veiled play to keep O$Uck's US News Peer score from collapsing, nothing more.

Don't expect a bunch of #metoo protestors on campus...The students there know the scorn they would receive on Social Media and in person back home isn't worth it.

O Plate #8.jpg

Last edited:
This hurts osu reputation though, the talking heads are getting on it. "Missed opportunity to take a step forward in woman's rights and it didn't happen."

This hurts osu reputation though, the talking heads are getting on it. "Missed opportunity to take a step forward in woman's rights and it didn't happen."

Yes, but how long does the indignation go on for? NYT stopped publishing Anti-F$U articles over a year ago. Here is a quote from an OSU fan site:

"I’d be looking for a new employer if I was Urban. (O$Uck President) Drake is clueless coastal lib that has no place in Ohio."

That is the mentality here...

Advertisement
Advertisement
So the NFL suspends Sean Payton a full season for his role in bounty gate and Meyer gets 3 games. lmao

A years suspension should have been the absolute minimum outcome of all this. OSU is pathetic!!!

That was one embarrassing, disgraceful scene in Columbus.

I truly believe what they just did made all of them look far, far worse than the original coverup.

Meyer is being crucified across the board and OSU looks like a win at all cost **** pile.

That may be the most horrendous handling of a situation I’ve ever seen. And they had weeks to prepare for it.

I’m sorry, they actually did find a way to mess this up worse than they already had:

OSU findings: "We also learned ... that Coach Meyer has sometimes had significant memory issues in other situations where he had prior extensive knowledge of events. He has also periodically taken medicine that can negatively impair his memory, concentration, and focus."

Good f-Ing grief these people have no shame.

Advertisement
I’m sorry, they actually did find a way to mess this up worse than they already had:

OSU findings: "We also learned ... that Coach Meyer has sometimes had significant memory issues in other situations where he had prior extensive knowledge of events. He has also periodically taken medicine that can negatively impair his memory, concentration, and focus."

Lmao

Advertisement

Probably because he forgot about his heart attack in Florida😂

Wow! Urban really doesn't give a F*cccccc..... that's crazy!

Urban looked like a total POS in the press conference too. I love it!!! Urban is forcing the ADs hand. Withholding texts, wasnt forthcoming about incidents in the past, there are more than enough grounds to fire him with cause. Gameday Bob must of said no thank you cause meyer should of been fired

Hope mcmurphy saved some info for tmrw so the story doesn't die.

Yeah Idk how the counsel got a 3 game suspension from this investigative report.

So Meyer knew about the incident in 2009 when Smith beat his pregnant wife, but didn't inform the AD about it when he hired Smith at osu. Then Zach Smith spent $600 on stippers in 2014 and was told he'd be fired if it happened again. All the staff knew about him having *** with another staffer in the offices. Then the dV in 2015 when apparently his wife didn't show him texts with pics showing one of his coaches beat his wife. Then the AD recommended he fire Smith, which he ignored. Then in 2016 Urban tells Zach Smith to go to a drug treatment facility for addiction which he left after 4 days, not even finishing his 10 day treatment. Then the McMurphys report comes out, and Meyer responds by DELETING ALL HIS ******* TEXTS over a yr old. Then he goes to B1G media day and literally intentionally lies about knowing about the DVs. And his big defence is he suffers from memory issues.

wow.

That piece of **** school with their piece of **** fans deserve that piece of **** coach! The crap he swept under the rug in Gainesville and now this. Unbelievable!

Advertisement
Back