UPDATE: STILL MY OPINION: Hurts decision expected tomorrow/martell by Tuesday

Status
Not open for further replies.
He has been at OSU for two summer semesters.

They take like 2 classes in the summer. If he took more, it would be surprising.

As for college credits, they are not that easy to get approved any more. It depends on what they are. I am sure they stretch it for athletes but I doubt he got a full year's worth of AP credit. That's a minimum of 8 courses at 3 credits each. Very tough to do

Advertisement
I’m hopeful for both. It makes sense. But until I’m proven wrong I’m reserved to the fact that we can’t have nice things at Miami

Advertisement
Advertisement
Rumors are are what the word implies. Some more believable than others. I believe when I see an official release from the U on the subject.

Don’t know if I missed this but has Martell visited anywhere ?

Dont know why anyone disagreed with what he said here. Martell is telling us hes coming. Far as hurt goes I don't know but its expected because of how highly he regards enos. Jarren excited to work with him as well and be allowed to compete. Definitely 2 more high profile transfers expected.
Positions for the high profile transfers? hopefully o line and DT

Advertisement
Advertisement
Dont know why anyone disagreed with what he said here. Martell is telling us hes coming. Far as hurt goes I don't know but its expected because of how highly he regards enos. Jarren excited to work with him as well and be allowed to compete. Definitely 2 more high profile transfers expected.

And this right here along with the staff moves is why I’m all in on Manny! Use the portal and go after the best available players to fill the holes and recruiting woes. No need to sit back and keep crying about what we missed on and who can recruit on staff; find a solution and go ball, and the rest will take care of itself.

If we get impact transfers and this works out like we hope, the transfer portal will be a luxury recruiting gem at our disposal because we used it heavily 1st and the results will show it worked out for us and the transfer players.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back