(Update on Recent) Miami Transfers

Realus still lookin 45

George_Realus_Headshots_FB_2021_28.jpg

Advertisement
Patchan got destroyed on this board because he actually set the edge and played the run the way you’re supposed to. Fans only care about sacks and then don’t understand how a team like UNC runs for 500 yards against us.

Advertisement
I'm always interested to see where Miami transfers ended up and how they're doing.

In case anyone else is interested, here's a list of the ones I could find (I'm sure I missed some)

Bubba Baxa - Houston
Nigel Bethel - Colorado
Robert Burns - UConn
Realus George - Missouri (now a 280 lb. DL)
Marquez Ezzard - GT
Jovani Haskins - Rutgers
Brian Hightower - Illinois
DJ Johnson - Oregon
Patrick Joyner - Utah St
Lorenzo Lingard - Florida
Tate Martell - UNLV
Asa Martin - Memphis
Evidence Njoku - Nevada
Scott Patchan - Colorado St
N'Kosi Perry - FAU
Derrick Smith - Illinois
Christian Williams - USF
Jarren Williams - USF
Scott Patching stays living the dream. Crown that man!!

Go Canes!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
He’s going to be a good player… I wish he was still here to be coached by T-Rob..I had ppl swear he wasn’t good cuz he was asked to play a style that didn’t fit him (the same **** people cape for DJ ivey on). C-Will is a man to man guy all
Christian Williams is the one transfer I never understood. He would be in line for significant playing time this year had he stayed. It has been said that his desire to leave the program was because he didn't like or fit Bakers heavy zone scheme. Can't say that I blame him. There was a reason why we couldn't recruit good CBs to save our life then now all of a sudden we are in position to potentially land the best CB class ever at Miami. Coaching matters.

DMoney mentioned he was barely serviceable iirc. Couldn’t cover **** in practice

Advertisement
Tyreic Martin DT went to Alcorn State
School opted out last year due to covid, don’t know where he stand on the depth chart but Alcorn State are a SWAC powerhouse.

Brian Polendey TE went to Colorado State
He’s a blocking TE, always was, even when we signed him…

Richt signed a Blocking TE (Polendey) that was good at blocking and FB (George) that was beaten out by a walkon.

smh.

Advertisement
Back