(Update on Recent) Miami Transfers

Advertisement
I never understood the Burns situation. Every time he played last year he looked good and many of us thought he should have been used in short yardage situations. I’m happy for Burns if he’s getting a real opportunity at UConn but I always thought we could have done more with him. He’s a battering ram
It might be another Gus Edwards situation

They also dropped to G5 b/c P5 schools r filled up. Unless U’re really, really good, for every success story of a kid latching on to a top notch program, u have roughly 3 out of 5 kids stepping down in competition b/c they have no choice. Then u have another group who try to chase greener grass, and they never play another down. That’s across the board.
Worked out well for gus the bus But he was a mid 3 star so cis was fine with him leaving

Advertisement
So FYI, I’m told Pat Joyner actually looked really good and had a strip sack. I didn’t watch the game.

wondering if anyone watched R. George at Missouri? I was hearing good things in camp but was hesitant saying anything.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I recall being excited about the 2017 WR class -- Pope, Wiggins, Hightower, Ezzard. (Am I missing someone?)

So it goes...
Soon they all will going into the real world with us all will show them all what they missed out on.

No more FREE lunch .

Welcome to our world always room for more.

Advertisement
Back