Update from this weekend

Advertisement
Overall sounds like a positive weekend, thanks for the update.

With Skinner, I am still intrigued. I know he is at IMG, but still that is a ****ty 4-hour drive, committed to Bama who has the "no visit" rule which I saw posts on the Skinner thread and I guess it is now "No visits unless we okay them" rule. I think he may have a genuine itch or little voice nagging him. When was the last OV of a committed bama player that we had?
I think Leatherwood

I think Leatherwood
I checked his 247 profile and did not see an OV here. He committed to Bama very early, June of 2015, same day he got the Bama offer. He took an unofficial here when he came for Paradise Camp in July but enrolled in Bama Jan 2017. He did take officials to UGA, MICH, UF, Auburn, and Bama after his "commitment"

I checked his 247 profile and did not see an OV here. He committed to Bama very early, June of 2015, same day he got the Bama offer. He took an unofficial here when he came for Paradise Camp in July but enrolled in Bama Jan 2017. He did take officials to UGA, MICH, UF, Auburn, and Bama after his "commitment"
Bo Scarborough???

Bo Scarborough???
Good call. Forgot about him, I thought he was the next Henry. Looking it up he had an unofficial here on Jan 25th 2015 before signing on Feb 5.

Another super early commit. Committed Sept 7, 2012. Took OV's in 2013 to Ole Miss, ND, Bama, UCLA. Did not see a 5th OV.

Advertisement
Moss in Schumann’s scheme is such a perfect fit. He’s a former safety so he can stand up when we got to 4-3 and cover TEs then come as an edge guy in a 3-4. Some one mentioned Anthony Barr in another thread about this kid and I think that’s so spot on.
Is Schumann official or are we just assuming?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Overall sounds like a positive weekend, thanks for the update.

With Skinner, I am still intrigued. I know he is at IMG, but still that is a ****ty 4-hour drive, committed to Bama who has the "no visit" rule which I saw posts on the Skinner thread and I guess it is now "No visits unless we okay them" rule. I think he may have a genuine itch or little voice nagging him. When was the last OV of a committed bama player that we had?
If nothing else Mario at least planted that seed with Skinner just in case things don't work out at Bama.

Advertisement
This is what Jacurri was saying to Coleman.

“I hung out with him [Saturday] night. We were talking and he was just like, ‘I’ve never been to Miami and I like it. The city is live.’ I’m like, ‘You like Eugene?’ and he’s like, ‘Yeah, but it ain’t like this outside of football,’ as far as growing up and having fun with people. Like going out and having fun. I’m pretty sure he saw that and realized that. Same thing for Skinner, same thing for Moss,” Brown said.

I’m telling y’all. We at least got Coleman.
Gabby and Lake said on their podcast today that Coleman's father came down earlier in week to check out the campus on his own since supposedly he couldn't make it this weekend. That is a big commitment and shows interest.

They also said that the Coleman's were very interactive and taking lots of notes on everything.

Seems they are very interested and utilizing all of the info they gathered to discuss before making a final decision.

Advertisement
Back