Update from this weekend

Advertisement
Overall sounds like a positive weekend, thanks for the update.

With Skinner, I am still intrigued. I know he is at IMG, but still that is a ****ty 4-hour drive, committed to Bama who has the "no visit" rule which I saw posts on the Skinner thread and I guess it is now "No visits unless we okay them" rule. I think he may have a genuine itch or little voice nagging him. When was the last OV of a committed bama player that we had?
I think Leatherwood
I checked his 247 profile and did not see an OV here. He committed to Bama very early, June of 2015, same day he got the Bama offer. He took an unofficial here when he came for Paradise Camp in July but enrolled in Bama Jan 2017. He did take officials to UGA, MICH, UF, Auburn, and Bama after his "commitment"
He must've did the photo shoot and all during his Unofficial visit then, because I definitely remember seeing him do the photo shoot thing all decked out in Miami gear etc while visiting campus...

Advertisement
We got the best chance with Kelly but we already knew that.

- Skinner was just a courtesy visit

- This visit blew the doors off the recruitment for Coleman. Guy loves Mario and the whole family is there. He’s really, really interested. I think we get him.

- We also made big in roads with Moss and this interest is absolutely legit. He was leaning Ducks when Mario was there and I have to believe we get him too. The fit with Schumann would be too perfect.
With the Shuman references, do you believe this is still a real possibility with Lemming leaving?

Advertisement
This seems like a really old man ****head CFB football poster thing to say but i feel like you only get to hold it if you won it. Otherwise you can take a photo...no touching. No offense to Rogers it's not his fault they don't have these locked behind glass.
Animated GIF

Advertisement
This seems like a really old man ****head CFB football poster thing to say but i feel like you only get to hold it if you won it. Otherwise you can take a photo...no touching. No offense to Rogers it's not his fault they don't have these locked behind glass.

Wellllll...

They are behind locked glass. And if the choice is "you can look but you better not touch" and "let a kid imagine what it would be like to win one and hold one and maybe he'll be able to envision playing for UM and maybe he'll pick UM", then my choice is clear.

Choice (b).

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back