Update from this weekend

Advertisement
I want Graves locked down early, he's key imo. There was an update last night from Gaby saying Graves said he'll probably sign with Miami Wednesday.
The most interesting part of that article was Graves’ mention of stability with TRob and DVD. Maybe I’m reading too much into it, but sounded to me like at least one of them was staying.

Attachments

• 68D0B41D-8F87-431A-8152-79F9527466AF.jpeg
    68D0B41D-8F87-431A-8152-79F9527466AF.jpeg
    115.5 KB · Views: 214
In most circumstances though, if the kid pans out and is playing really well, they’ll stay at the school they’re at. You can get a strange situations like Tyrique, Rambo, or Phillips, but I’m worried we get more Deandre Johnson types. While they can contribute, they’re not necessarily difference makers.
The way injuries happen (as well as those leaving via the portal), you usually need those types for depth. While it does happen (as in Tyrique, Phillips and Rambo), if we're relying on the portal for difference makers, we have bigger problems.

Advertisement
I personally think if we announce Salave'a before ESD, that's the icing on the cake for Moss. So we should probably do that and not wait around, if he's the choice.

This is what Jacurri was saying to Coleman.

“I hung out with him [Saturday] night. We were talking and he was just like, ‘I’ve never been to Miami and I like it. The city is live.’ I’m like, ‘You like Eugene?’ and he’s like, ‘Yeah, but it ain’t like this outside of football,’ as far as growing up and having fun with people. Like going out and having fun. I’m pretty sure he saw that and realized that. Same thing for Skinner, same thing for Moss,” Brown said.

I’m telling y’all. We at least got Coleman.

Advertisement
This is what Jacurri was saying to Coleman.

“I hung out with him [Saturday] night. We were talking and he was just like, ‘I’ve never been to Miami and I like it. The city is live.’ I’m like, ‘You like Eugene?’ and he’s like, ‘Yeah, but it ain’t like this outside of football,’ as far as growing up and having fun with people. Like going out and having fun. I’m pretty sure he saw that and realized that. Same thing for Skinner, same thing for Moss,” Brown said.

I’m telling y’all. We at least got Coleman.
isnt coleman or his family originally from down here?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back