Update from this weekend

Advertisement
I'd be surprised if we landed anyone other than Kelly. Just feels too late in the game, but it's exciting nonetheless. Stealing Coleman from FSU would be amazing.
Then why’d we hire Mario? Kelly was coming as long as Manny wasn’t here. Nyjalik was coming here as soon as Mario was announced lol.

Advertisement
For the star whores, of which I am a filthy, filthy ****, Kelly, Moss, Coleman, and Stewart would get us to 226 points, which would be the 13th ranked class in the country at the moment.
Pretty **** good for such a small class. I'd take it. Not to mention who we might pull in Feb. when it's all said and done. Combine it with the portal people we'll get and we may be rolling.

Agreed, Miss would be a massive addition along with Kelly. That would strongly solidify DE for the future. Shoot, both may find playing time now that Diaz and his seniority process is gone. Coleman would work well within the WR room we already have amassed. Skinner is an extremely long shot but stranger things have happened. Still thinking there will be one more surprise out of left field come Wednesday.
Earl Little Jr.

Then why’d we hire Mario? Kelly was coming as long as Manny wasn’t here. Nyjalik was coming here as soon as Mario was announced lol.
I have no doubts Mario is going to be a successful recruiter. Just feels a bit early. Hope I'm surprised.

Advertisement
Kelly and Moss would be tremendous. Our front 7 needs serious talent upgrade and impact players. Having these guys in the rotation would be good, along with whatever else comes on the portal. U need pass rushers to go after these ever expanding offenses. Every team is looking to throw 50 times.

Advertisement
For the star whores, of which I am a filthy, filthy ****, Kelly, Moss, Coleman, and Stewart would get us to 226 points, which would be the 13th ranked class in the country at the moment.
Impact players, thats what i see and want. With the portal having quality these days is better than having quantity.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back