Update from this weekend

Zbrod95

Thank God for the Columbus Mafia
Per David Lake and 247

- We got the best chance with Kelly but we already knew that.

- Skinner was just a courtesy visit

- This visit blew the doors off the recruitment for Coleman. Guy loves Mario and the whole family is there. He’s really, really interested. I think we get him.

- We also made big in roads with Moss and this interest is absolutely legit. He was leaning Ducks when Mario was there and I have to believe we get him too. The fit with Schumann would be too perfect.

Like I said, weekends targets were Coleman and Moss. Mario took this opportunity 450 dead center to use a baseball preference.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Feels like we are expecting Kelly at this point which is awesome as I think he is going to be every bit as good as Shemar or Marvin when it's all said and done. Would really like to get Coleman on board somehow. We haven't had a guy with that type of short area quickness and ability to separate since JT4. I don't think Skinner is coming so that's whatever and Moss would be an absolute cherry on top if Mario can make that happen. Crazy how quickly the feel and vibe around recruiting shifted in the matter of a week or two.

Feels like we are expecting Kelly at this point which is awesome as I think he is going to be every bit as good as Shemar or Marvin when it's all said and done. Would really like to get Coleman on board somehow. We haven't had a guy with that type of short area quickness and ability to separate since JT4. I don't think Skinner is coming so that's whatever and Moss would be an absolute cherry on top if Mario can make that happen. Crazy how quickly the feel and vibe around recruiting shifted in the matter of a week or two.
I think we get Moss and Coleman. Moss was leaning Oregon with Mario being there plus if it’s Schumann then the D is a perfect fit for a guy like him.

Advertisement
giphy.gif

Advertisement
I also think we get coleman and moss. And Moss with adding weight has potential to be a complete monster.
Moss in Schumann’s scheme is such a perfect fit. He’s a former safety so he can stand up when we got to 4-3 and cover TEs then come as an edge guy in a 3-4. Some one mentioned Anthony Barr in another thread about this kid and I think that’s so spot on.

Agreed, Miss would be a massive addition along with Kelly. That would strongly solidify DE for the future. Shoot, both may find playing time now that Diaz and his seniority process is gone. Coleman would work well within the WR room we already have amassed. Skinner is an extremely long shot but stranger things have happened. Still thinking there will be one more surprise out of left field come Wednesday.

Moss in Schumann’s scheme is such a perfect fit. He’s a former safety so he can stand up when we got to 4-3 and cover TEs then come as an edge guy in a 3-4. Some one mentioned Anthony Barr in another thread about this kid and I think that’s so spot on.

Yup and match him up with Chantz, Harvey, Kelly, Shemar, Taylor. Now we got things rolling there.

Advertisement
Agreed, Miss would be a massive addition along with Kelly. That would strongly solidify DE for the future. Shoot, both may find playing time now that Diaz and his seniority process is gone. Coleman would work well within the WR room we already have amassed. Skinner is an extremely long shot but stranger things have happened. Still thinking there will be one more surprise out of left field come Wednesday.
That kid Clemons is supposedly visiting today per @Coach Macho . I don’t know if anything changed but Macho has a connect to the family.

Per David Lake and 247

[You can summarize or paraphrase but cannot cut & paste an article from another site word for word]

Like I said, weekends targets were Coleman and Moss. Mario took this opportunity 450 dead center to use a baseball preference.
Mind rephrasing or cliff notes?

Advertisement
Mind rephrasing or cliff notes?
We got the best chance with Kelly but we already knew that.

- Skinner was just a courtesy visit

- This visit blew the doors off the recruitment for Coleman. Guy loves Mario and the whole family is there. He’s really, really interested. I think we get him.

- We also made big in roads with Moss and this interest is absolutely legit. He was leaning Ducks when Mario was there and I have to believe we get him too. The fit with Schumann would be too perfect.

Advertisement
Back