Update Frank Ladson

Advertisement
Advertisement
That’s the out of context quote I was referring to. That’s not what he said exactly to the guy. He does indeed want Caleb Williams to be his QB still but there are only two places for that. If Caleb doesn’t stay or go to the other option he’s fair game

What are the two options? You're just a random dude on an internet message board that nobody pays attention to talking in a thread about an irrelevant receiver.

That’s the out of context quote I was referring to. That’s not what he said exactly to the guy. He does indeed want Caleb Williams to be his QB still but there are only two places for that. If Caleb doesn’t stay or go to the other option he’s fair game
Gotcha. Hopefully we have a chance then . Rambo needs to get in his ear . He’ll prolly ball wherever he ends up tho

Advertisement
Does anyone know if he was injury prone while at South Dade?

With the 3/4 wr sets I expect, we need 1 maybe 2 portal wrs. If we could get 2 of Mario W, Frank, and that Wells kid who I really like, Id do it. I expect a transfer or 2 from our current group. Hopefully we sign Coleman to go with Horton.

What I'm hoping to hear is "Ladson injured himself 3 times on the Clemson adult-slide"...

Care to name which two schools you’re referencing?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back