Update Frank Ladson

Advertisement
How does Ladson magically stay healthy and contribute in HRS when he was unable to do so at Death Valley?
Magically stay healthy?

Ask any player whose ever been injured and continued to have success even through the NFL.... WHICH IS like 90 percent of them..

I swear. Some of you expose yourselves as nerds, who've never played a down of football, daily.

I say 2 yrs we don't lose nobody from the dline going into 2023 maybe the transfer from usc not sure if he is a senior, we kill it in recruiting this year then 23' trenches should be ready! Imo of course
Ol as well. We don't have the dogs in the dl like Clemson and Ga, Bama. That's the level I'm talking about. I would only put Moss, Kelly and Taylor in that category. We need more guys that the big boys covet

Last edited:
Magically stay healthy?

Ask any player whose ever been injured and continued to have success even through the NFL.... WHICH IS like 90 percent of them..

I swear. Some of you expose yourselves as nerds, who've never played a down of football, daily.
ok.

Now where did I leave my pocket protector? You k ow my coke bottle glasses are broken.

Screenshot_20220225-161339_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Yes, let's hope we see magic.

Go Canes.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back