Update Frank Ladson

Advertisement
Gabby U just stated that Ladson is cleaning out his apartment at Clemson and still believes he enrolls at Miami. Also stated he’s fully healthy from a groin injury
1641568454197.jpeg

Advertisement
I think you take Ladson because he brings a different element to the WR room - he's tall, lanky, and wins contested catches. I would also try and add one of the more proven guys like the dudes from OU or JMU, etc. We are losing Harley, Rambo, Pope, and Wiggins and that doesn't account for anyone else transferring. That's a lot of production to replace and we only brought in 1 WR commit in Horton with hopefully Coleman on the way as well. I think we need two transfer portal WR bodies.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yeah no I get you. He made it seem like it’s Caleb or bust. What he was telling people is that is who he wants to play with ideally
And that’s all I’m saying, what the kid said to On3. I’m aware it doesn’t usually happen like that. But, come on. They only reason he’s leaving is because his QB is. “If” it’s Ole Miss for instance, I could see both going there.

Advertisement
Does anyone know if he was injury prone while at South Dade?

With the 3/4 wr sets I expect, we need 1 maybe 2 portal wrs. If we could get 2 of Mario W, Frank, and that Wells kid who I really like, Id do it. I expect a transfer or 2 from our current group. Hopefully we sign Coleman to go with Horton.

I just don’t see any way Williams comes here. I would be shocked if he didn’t follow his qb or his coach. I agree though if he wants to come here you take him over Ladson. Ladson & JMU receiver is a **** of a pull from portal. Williams & JMU receiver is ELITE

Does anyone think we take all 3 or is 2 the hard cap number

We got like 60 spots available on the roster (an exaggeration, but still) ....ya'll boys complaining about a 6'4, 210, former 5 star WR, with a chip on his shoulder coming home. All this with NO ONE on the roster with his size/skillset potential on the current roster, mind you....

Someone tell me what I'm missing? This is the epitome of a low risk, high reward proposition, no?

fox tv help GIF by loveconnectionfox

Advertisement
Back