Under 100 yards

Advertisement
And who recruited the QBs they have to make that decision on?

I’ll wait.

Thanks for making my job easy per always.
Name a single good qb that Mario has recruited in his entire 11 year head coaching career. I’ll wait…

Oregon was in the portal for nix after 4+ years of Mario’s stellar qb recruiting

Of offense. 5 First downs. I’ve watched a lot of bad football in my life, but I’m not sure I’ve seen anything like that. Fire Gattis and everyone on offense by Monday. Let TVD call plays vs Pitt for all I care. You can’t keep your job for another 24 hours with something like that
If u think Gattis is the problem u have issues

Advertisement
If u think Gattis is the problem u have issues
I think his system is not set up for our below average and not highly intelligent players to be successful. I think he runs the offense and cannot prepare his players to play or provide significant counters to what defenses are doing. I said fire him and everyone on offense because there is not a single position group that is playing competitive football. It all sucks

Advertisement
CIS is evidence #1 that mob rule = chaos. There is literally no one who is supporting Gattis. Mario included. Gattis is only there so the team can end the year with some modicum of stability for a smoother transition during the off-season.

What? He’s still employed and Mario hasn’t taken over the reigns or forced change… so he does support Gattis, his vital failure of a late hire…

Not
Of offense. 5 First downs. I’ve watched a lot of bad football in my life, but I’m not sure I’ve seen anything like that. Fire Gattis and everyone on offense by Monday. Let TVD call plays vs Pitt for all I care. You can’t keep your job for another 24 hours with something like that
Not this Monday but the next Monday

Save your disappointment until Y4.

1666228630090.gif
1665449332668.gif

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
I swear to gawd that sh*t make me wanna throw a brick at the tv. They do that dumb sh*t every game, it's mind numbing
Poor passes n poor blovking
I think his system is not set up for our below average and not highly intelligent players to be successful. I think he runs the offense and cannot prepare his players to play or provide significant counters to what defenses are doing. I said fire him and everyone on offense because there is not a single position group that is playing competitive football. It all sucks
if Jb hits that pass in first quarter we hit 100ydds easy can’t blame oc on this game

Advertisement
Back