Under 100 yards

Advertisement
CMC needs a lot of reflection on his offensive philosophy , we are putrid period.
its really tough to watch we are so awful on offense..... CMC's offense you get down 2 TD's lights out its over
absolutely no explosiveness .... nothing man we look awful...... hire a creative OC and stay out of the way period.

Advertisement
Of offense. 5 First downs. I’ve watched a lot of bad football in my life, but I’m not sure I’ve seen anything like that. Fire Gattis and everyone on offense by Monday. Let TVD call plays vs Pitt for all I care. You can’t keep your job for another 24 hours with something like that

We've needed consistency on offense and we've finally found it. We're consistently awful on offense. So we can build on that.

Advertisement
There were 5-6 plays where dudes were wide open and the QB couldn’t find them but that falls back on coaching.

At the end of the day. Gattis has zero feel for the game and doesn’t understand tempo at all. We have to be the slowest moving team. I understand they were slowing it down to keep it close but there were times we should have had faster tempo when we had momentum and we almost got back to back delay of games because of Gattis wanting the offense to check with him

TrumpyCane deciding between two banners

“Gattis…more like Gonnis”

Or fly a banner over the Clemson game

“Dabo just upset his brother is a pedo”

I’m not sure Mario will deviate from the ‘three yards and a cloud of dust’ style of offense. I hope I’m wrong though.
there in lies the biggest problem program faces. CMC will bring in talent but can he change offensive philosophy
to catch up with the times...... hopefully ZO and Radokovich can put it veto him plain " HEY BRO IT AIN'T WORKING"
if he does not change he has a ceiling on program and it does not include BCS appearances

Advertisement
ZomboMeme 08102022165908.jpg

Advertisement
Of offense. 5 First downs. I’ve watched a lot of bad football in my life, but I’m not sure I’ve seen anything like that. Fire Gattis and everyone on offense by Monday. Let TVD call plays vs Pitt for all I care. You can’t keep your job for another 24 hours with something like that
You can't post this.. You're not allowed to say anything negative about the team or you're not a real fan.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back