Under 100 yards

TriStarCane

Coaching Carousel 2029
Of offense. 5 First downs. I’ve watched a lot of bad football in my life, but I’m not sure I’ve seen anything like that. Fire Gattis and everyone on offense by Monday. Let TVD call plays vs Pitt for all I care. You can’t keep your job for another 24 hours with something like that

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
B29FF54D-E435-4C30-AAA4-9B21CB77D223.png

If you think this performance was anything other than an embarrassment to anyone who has ever been apart of, or a fan of this program, you can pack up and leave with Gattis.

Advertisement
Of offense. 5 First downs. I’ve watched a lot of bad football in my life, but I’m not sure I’ve seen anything like that. Fire Gattis and everyone on offense by Monday. Let TVD call plays vs Pitt for all I care. You can’t keep your job for another 24 hours with something like that
But we're learning to be Fizzicull bro

Brown missed two long, walk in TDs to Restrepo and Skinner.

I want Gattis gone too, but yeah that's on the QB - he's not ready, nor did we expect him to be.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back