Under 100 yards

Advertisement
Advertisement
Josh Gatis should be given the Broyles Award again.

This year for coordinating our oppositions defenses all year. He’s stuffed our offense from the jump.

To be fair it doesn’t help when kids miss key open throws, but ffs our margin of error to be competitive is minuscule.

F05A096B-64A3-44A8-8B23-5DAC418EE898.gif

Lane is currently getting boatraced by Arkansas
This was partially a frustration post but i don't care if he loses to Arkansas. Dude won 8 games already against a way harder schedule. He's far superior to Mario in X's and O's (almost all coaches are) and with NIL Mario's recruiting ability has become somewhat less important. I still have high hopes with Mario (kind of have to) but he's making this all way harder than it needs to be. That's my biggest gripe.

Also, not sure calling out Lane's one bad game of the year is a good strategy when Miami has been boat raced **** near weekly.

Spot on! I think those are pretty accurate percentages. Yes, we absolutely need better playmakers and need them to execute plays better. Gattis called some good plays that were not executed by the players, but those plays were minimal.

The majority of his playcalling is predictable and abysmal. Why is he still calling plays with Mallory as the lead blocker? And you pointed out the shallow cross to Colbie. Why was Rooster getting more playing time than Parrish? I don't think Parrish was hurt. Parrish had more yards than Rooster on half the carries. He just doesn't have a good feel for the right personnel at the right times.

We know Gattis is capable of some good plays. That pass to Mallory was a good call. The incomplete pass to Skinner was actually a good call, just not good enough execution. That TD call on the goal line was very nice. Everybody, including myself, was expecting some type of run right there. Totally fooled me. So we know that he can see things on what the defense is doing and can call a good play to take advantage of the defense. The problem is either he is too stubborn or too lazy most of the time.
It happens so infrequently that I’m not sure if that is Gattis flashing something positive or its more a case that even a broken clock is right 2x a day.

Advertisement
It’s 25 percent talent level.
75 percent horrible scheme, horrible play callling

Does he even know what route concepts means? Or how to use certain routes with certain players? If I see Colbie run another bubble screen or super shallow cross, it will be too soon.
Funny to pair with colbie they have Mallory who is the worst blocker on the team… I think BSmith blocks better

This offensive staff has ZERO clue what their doing

Advertisement
This was partially a frustration post but i don't care if he loses to Arkansas. Dude won 8 games already against a way harder schedule. He's far superior to Mario in X's and O's (almost all coaches are) and with NIL Mario's recruiting ability has become somewhat less important. I still have high hopes with Mario (kind of have to) but he's making this all way harder than it needs to be. That's my biggest gripe.

Also, not sure calling out Lane's one bad game of the year is a good strategy when Miami has been boat raced **** near weekly.
It’s also a bad strategy to compare Lane on year 3 in Ole Miss to Mario’s first year.

Advertisement
How the fucc we gain 98yds all game long, and only gave up 40? Now that is a mystery to me. They should a hung at least 60 on our asses. Embarrassing!

Advertisement
Back