Uncle Luke is at it again

Advertisement
Never forget. Rat snitch.

"If he were white, being from Miami, he'd be God's gift to America," Campbell said. "If they don't start Ryan Collins, the University of Miami will get the death penalty. I will tell all. I will tell everything I know to the NCAA. If he doesn't go out there for the first play versus UCLA, I'll give you all the violations from 1986 to last year. As of now, I don't know anything. I'm stupid. But if Ryan doesn't start, [coach) Butch [Davis) is going to wish he never took that job."

"If he were white, being from Miami, he'd be God's gift to America," Campbell said. "If they don't start Ryan Collins, the University of Miami will get the death penalty. I will tell all. I will tell everything I know to the NCAA. If he doesn't go out there for the first play versus UCLA, I'll give you all the violations from 1986 to last year. As of now, I don't know anything. I'm stupid. But if Ryan doesn't start, [coach) Butch [Davis) is going to wish he never took that job."

If you wanted a summary of Puke's character in one situation - that would be it.

Fck him. Let him go cheer on the Owls now.

Genuine question:

It's been said he still steers kids our way. For those of you closer to his community, who are some of those kids?

last kid I remember is Artie Burns. I think he tried to sell us on some of the norland kids that uf bit on. I know he coached Joe Yearby in optimist..But lat official of the top of my head is Artie Burns. I don't think he sold us on Ryan Mayes..actually was the opposite lol

Advertisement
After listening to the interview. Like is not saying anything that many on this board has said all year so it puzzle me when he speaks the same posters get upset

If you wanted a summary of Puke's character in one situation - that would be it.

Fck him. Let him go cheer on the Owls now.

He and Kiffin deserve each other.

Advertisement

Dam that's some bich *** chit .

You think Pastor Richt loses sleep at night over what some poo-flinging moron says?

Nope. **** him. Hope he gets run over by the bandwagon next year.

I'm in the camp that the sooner we forget Grandpa Puke is even still alive the better......but a Hartley diss track would change the rap game for a generation. Puke would have to Hernandez himself.

There was some truth in what he said. He is stupid.

Advertisement
he blocked me bc i called him a race baiting *** hole years ago. hes an uneducated idiot thats a nobody today

Advertisement

Only thoroughly honest thing that's ever come out of Luke's mouth.

You think Pastor Richt loses sleep at night over what some poo-flinging moron says?

Nope. **** him. Hope he gets run over by the bandwagon next year.

Funny you mention that....pastor Richt all squeaky clean!! No worries about none o that stupid ****!

Advertisement
Back