Uncle Luke is at it again

Advertisement
Uncle Luke just want people to give him attention bruh. Got to stay relevant some how

Advertisement
I used to defend dis cat but how can i defend this................dude is wyling

Exactly bruh be talking crazy just to get a reaction it seems

I iant paying mind to dat aint nuttin stoppin this train, he will be on the bandwagon when we start rapin u already know

dont want him near the canes. he tries to be this all important figure till this day when no one gives a **** bout him musically and on the field anymore.

Just a few months ago he was slobbering off the Gators for their recruiting class while clowning Miami's. He's been quiet about recruiting recently tho, I wonder why:sneakiness:

Advertisement
I don't even like Luke anymore, appreciate what he did in the 80's and early 90's but this is just pathetic.

There's a handful of porsters here, about 3 or 4, that suckoff Uncle Puke on the reg.

Just waiting for their porsts to see what fūcked up excuse they come up with to white knight this parasitic leech.

Puke is just simply ****ed because he sees what's happening and he's on the outside looking in.

He's anti-Miami and trying to do his part to help derail our momentum.

The leader of that group is none other than the Brow himself.

Pete's defense of Luke and Drummond are shameful.

Advertisement
There's a handful of porsters here, about 3 or 4, that suckoff Uncle Puke on the reg.

Just waiting for their porsts to see what fūcked up excuse they come up with to white knight this parasitic leech.

Puke is just simply ****ed because he sees what's happening and he's on the outside looking in.

He's anti-Miami and trying to do his part to help derail our momentum.

The leader of that group is none other than the Brow himself.

Pete's defense of Luke and Drummond are shameful.

I don't even know what you're talking about, but that's not who I meant.

After listening to the interview. Like is not saying anything that many on this board has said all year so it puzzle me when he speaks the same posters get upset

you're a racist too bc thats what he is.

He says the same thing many on the board state every week during the season..LOL

Blank coach is not good, fire blank coach, Offense sucks, hire an OC.

If the QB's don't perform this year then Marks son will get criticized every week..LOL

Advertisement
Back