Uncle Luke is at it again

Genuine question:

It's been said he still steers kids our way. For those of you closer to his community, who are some of those kids?

Advertisement
Luke is and has always been about Luke. He's all about himself and what benefits him. Give him a platform and well, you see what happens. Gotta ignore him like a little child. He's been sucking off UF (bc of Randy) for a while like he did Bama for a while (where Lane Kiffin comes into play). Guy is a clown, nothing more, nothing less!

Uncle Luke...

giphy.gif

lol

edge's nephew was kicked off the team? who? when?

and courtney jenkins being kicked off the team = richt shipping kids off back to the hood??

what's this firing pastors thing hes going on about?

Advertisement
If Jeff James was kicked off the team I think that would actually help..

I would destroy all evidence and relocate your family immediately. This isn't a game.

He'd slice your throat at the breakfast table and then eat the rest of your cereal.

ZUAQROKBBBJPYWT.20160712230545.jpg

There's a handful of porsters here, about 3 or 4, that suckoff Uncle Puke on the reg.

Just waiting for their porsts to see what fūcked up excuse they come up with to white knight this parasitic leech.

Puke is just simply ****ed because he sees what's happening and he's on the outside looking in.

He's anti-Miami and trying to do his part to help derail our momentum.

Advertisement
edge's nephew was kicked off the team? who? when?

and courtney jenkins being kicked off the team = richt shipping kids off back to the hood??

what's this firing pastors thing hes going on about?

exactly - Courtell Jenkins, who's from New Jersey. No doubt exactly the kind of prospect that Luke would've crushed Golden for recruiting. Now he's indispensable.

Grandpa Puke has more sand in his ****** than you'll find on all of our beaches from Key Biscayne to Jupiter. I blame frauds like the Billy Cohen and Andy Gayters of the world for giving him any platform as much as I blame his thirsty old *** for his typical nonsense. Anyone surprised by his scumbaggery must have had their head in the aforementioned sand dating back to the Ryan Collins incident.

It's that bald head degenerate gambler/DJ that gives him a forum now. Can't remember his name, but he gives Puke carte blanche on his show from what I've seen.

Last edited:
Advertisement
**** THAT LEECH RIGHT BETWEEN HIS GAP TEETH. Edge's nephew is Jeff James. We need to start an anti Luke social media movement and make sure it's known that he needs to keep Miami's name out of his mouth or there will be consequences.
Unless I missed something Jeff is still on the team right ?

**** THAT LEECH RIGHT BETWEEN HIS GAP TEETH. Edge's nephew is Jeff James. We need to start an anti Luke social media movement and make sure it's known that he needs to keep Miami's name out of his mouth or there will be consequences.

As far as i know. I thought i remembered hearing some kind of discipline issue with him recently but nothing serious. I won't speculate on his future, everyone knew what the deal was when he came here.

Advertisement
I think a piece of the ceiling came off and hit him on the head while he was trying to raise the roof.

As far as i know. I thought i remembered hearing some kind of discipline issue with him recently but nothing serious. I won't speculate on his future, everyone knew what the deal was when he came here.

He was suspended for the bowl game along with a few others, but I haven't heard anything about him being off the team. In fact, I seem to recall hearing his name mentioned in some of these recent press conferences.

Advertisement
Back