Uncle Luke back on board?

Advertisement
DE Francois Nolton Jr, WR/TE Syveion Ellis, LB Leon Hart Jr, OG Jeffrey "Big Red" Bonica, OT Daughtry Richardson & CB Elijah McCantos.

Also 2023 RB/SB Nathaniel Joseph
I am going to reply every single time the name big red is posted on this site because YUP. Anybody under the age of 18 named big red is a future hall of famer and possibly the most interesting man in the world

Advertisement
Advertisement
One of the Pioneers??...LMFAO...At what??...Threatening Butch that if he didn't start a certain QB, he'd snitch to the NCAA??
FOH with that "Welcome Back BS"....

Thank you. Some people forget his open threat to snitch over Ryan Collins not starting. Even Ryan Collins's own dad came out and said he doesn't speak for the family, lol. And even more recently, ******* 2 years ago that stupid **** he was saying on Twitter to Jon Vilma.

Some people act like we owe this clown something just because he wore UM starter jackets on a couple album covers back in the late 80s (after our first Natty). IMO, nope. Fvck that guy now and forever. Regardless, it's just a matter of time before his old a$$ disagrees with a coaching move, or a hire, or the depth chart, and starts whining like a little ***** again.

Advertisement
Thank you. Some people forget his open threat to snitch over Ryan Collins not starting. Even Ryan Collins's own dad came out and said he doesn't speak for the family, lol. And even more recently, ******* 2 years ago that stupid **** he was saying on Twitter to Jon Vilma.

Some people act like we owe this clown something just because he wore UM starter jackets on a couple album covers back in the late 80s (after our first Natty). IMO, nope. Fvck that guy now and forever. Regardless, it's just a matter of time before his old a$$ disagrees with a coaching move, or a hire, or the depth chart, and starts whining like a little ***** again.

I don't particularly care if he "likes" us because I agree he has very little, if any pull, with kids. BUT the one thing he does do well is run his mouth constantly. If he can keep blubbering about FSU and they stay on his **** list, I am all for it because he will trash them (or anyone he dislikes) any chance he gets. The less negative propaganda being spewed inside of the 305 against Miami, the better.

I’m one of the biggest Luke critics there are on this site. I’ve been super hard on him, especially at the comments he’s made to try to hurt our program in the past.

But having said all that, it’s better for him to tweet out what he’s tweeting out today, than it is for him slamming us. Whatever his rationale is, I’m just gonna sit back and accept it.

And as @Liberty City El said, apparently him and Lockette are tight, and that’s a definite plus or at least it could be, in the recruiting department.

I realize he could always turn on a dime, so while we don’t have to do anything to give clout, and you always have to keep an eye on him, I’ll take all the help we can get.

Guys, we’re trying to get back to the top, and anything that can help us get there - I’m not gonna stand in the way.

If I have to make a Faustian deal, then so be it, I’ll strike that bargain.

DE Francois Nolton Jr, WR/TE Syveion Ellis, LB Leon Hart Jr, OG Jeffrey "Big Red" Bonica, OT Daughtry Richardson & CB Elijah McCantos.

Also 2023 RB/SB Nathaniel Joseph

Also currently Elvin Harris a class of 2024 OL 6'5 - 270 that started last year at my alma mater Mcarthur.
-Elvin would go to the U as well....he's a prop joe special

Advertisement
The real question is, what happens the first time our coaches tell him one of his players isn't a take? Is he gonna start capping for FAU or something? He's already burned his bridges at the big 3.

He's already plugged n at FAU....Taggert is there lol. He been capping for them.

Luke reps who ever he has a connection to.

He is a UM fan though....and we currently have connections on staff for hm....and he finally has UM caliber kids coming down the pike.

Luke and Two Live Crew had their success in the late 80's and early 90's, these kids were not even born yet. When was
the last time you heard a Two Live Crew song? He's one ear and out the other today.
they think he's public enemy or nas.... and he's vanilla ice tbh

Luke & Telly Lockette are super close & have a great relationship.

We're recruiting several 2022 prospects from Edison & trust me, we'll get them all if we want them.

See?

Liberty City El - my son and I were catching up on UM football - and both agreed enthusiastically - Liberty City El is a straight shooter - knows his stuff - doesn't hype - doesn't overtalk crap - and gives us the straight skinny on matters UM, recruits, football, and local coaches and personalities.

I always specifically look for your posts LCE. Straight up - no BS!

Oh.

And THANK YOU.

See?

Liberty City El - my son and I were catching up on UM football - and both agreed enthusiastically - Liberty City El is a straight shooter - knows his stuff - doesn't hype - doesn't overtalk crap - and gives us the straight skinny on matters UM, recruits, football, and local coaches and personalities.

I always specifically look for your posts LCE. Straight up - no BS!

Oh.

And THANK YOU.
Appreciate it my man. Much respect.

Advertisement
Back