Uncle Luke back on board?

Advertisement
Perception is everything. Luke openly bad mouthing UM is a horrible look whether you like him or not. Luke openly Boasting about Miami is huge for image. Period.

I ain’t mad it 🤷🏼‍♂️

Attachments

• 551078CB-6CF3-4797-9907-3CAA52501637.png
    551078CB-6CF3-4797-9907-3CAA52501637.png
    598.7 KB · Views: 224
Advertisement
I'm torn here.

I see @IndayArtHauz point, but........

There's just something about Luke being on our side again that just feels right. Come on, admit it. Like it or not Luke is part of our lore and mystic. The added benefit is in a shark infested and muddy water that is S. Fl crootin it pays to have an old shark on your side. We'd be naive to think Luke didn't hold sway. he may not be able to help, but he can hurt.

Put a detente on the frost and pump some Luke booty music through Hard Rock i say.
This is the truth. Luke and that "council" cancelled FSU in SoFla. How's FSU SoFla recruiting going this cycle?

Better to have him on your side than working against you.

Advertisement
Butch left us dry as a bone. Foh with this ***** **** like he is some saint of Miami
No he didn't....he had every right to leave...Thank the Garbage *** Administration.....How's things been since he left??...How's things been since his Kids and assistants left??...FOH with your drivel...
Butch put together the Greatest Team ever WITHOUT any help from Luke....

No he didn't....he had every right to leave...Thank the Garbage *** Administration.....How's things been since he left??...How's things been since his Kids and assistants left??...FOH with your drivel...
Butch put together the Greatest Team ever WITHOUT any help from Luke....
I’m not a butch hater so don’t get that idea. Butch was building something special here and took a pay raise and went to NfL because of our BS admin. I get it trust me. I feel differently about Luke than you do though. You clearly don’t think he matters what so ever and I disagree with that take

These recruits we just got,came from hard work and sweat from our coaching staff, no help from luke, we didn't need him then and we don't need his ***** *** now,**** luke and anybody that's rocking with him,yall set up here talking **** to kids who stiffed us for other schools when they hit the portal, never willing to give them a chance again, but quick to accept Lukes *** back, oh **** nawl.leave that big mouth mfk where he is.he's the COVID virus to our program..tell him to take his fairweather fan *** on and go help FSU that's his team..

Last edited:
I’m not a butch hater so don’t get that idea. Butch was building something special here and took a pay raise and went to NfL because of our BS admin. I get it trust me. I feel differently about Luke than you do though. You clearly don’t think he matters what so ever and I disagree with that take
You can disagree till the Cows give Milk again....Luke is Meaningless today....This ain't 1986.....Nobody gives af bout his ***...
Not ONE Coach in UM History owes anything to his gap tooth ***....

Advertisement
This is the truth. Luke and that "council" cancelled FSU in SoFla. How's FSU SoFla recruiting going this cycle?

Better to have him on your side than working against you.
absolutely. Did the council really have anything to do with it? Who knows, but it's not worth it to find out either. We don't slap people around on saturdays anymore, we don't have the bells and whistles other programs have so we need every advantage we can get. Period.

Luke and Two Live Crew had their success in the late 80's and early 90's, these kids were not even born yet. When was
the last time you heard a Two Live Crew song? He's one ear and out the other today.

Advertisement
You can disagree till the Cows give Milk again....Luke is Meaningless today....This ain't 1986.....Nobody gives af bout his ***...
Not ONE Coach in UM History owes anything to his gap tooth ***....
so let me get this straight. Clear evidence this cycle that a member of UF staff rubbed palmetto kids/coaches the wrong way and many are steering away from Gainesville. But Lukes opinion doesn’t count as the head coach of Edison and a guy who has known many of these kids since the first time they put on shoulder pads?

Luke and Two Live Crew had their success in the late 80's and early 90's, these kids were not even born yet. When was
the last time you heard a Two Live Crew song? He's one ear and out the other today.
Actually...Mid 80s to Late 80s...

Advertisement
Back