Uncle Luke back on board?

Looks like he’s ready to jump back on the wagon!
B28E5394-B6A6-4E1E-ABE9-17199976763D.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
It’s a breath of fresh air to have one of the pioneers back on the good guys side. I can’t tell you how much torture it was for Me to see him steer kids away from here for so many years and openly bad mouth us. I understand why he did it but still didn’t think he needed to take it to the extremes that he did. Uncle Luke welcome back. You’ve been missed and needed

I'm all for it! Having another person of influence promoting all Dade and Broward players go to The U is a positive. Don't cut off your nose to spite your face. Let it go!
Nah.

Have to ask yourself two things: what has changed about UM to give us his “approval”; what’s in it for Luke?

What’s changed is the dogs are loose and the old king of the greatest football state in America is about to take his throne. What’s changed is that we are about to become the takers, not the taken from. What’s changed is that in every corner of the state, from Tallahassee to Dade, one name is once again rising above all the rest. And it spooks them.

Miami isn’t suddenly doing something different that addresses Luke’s legitimate grievances. We’re the same name we’ve always been, we just have our clout back.

What’s in it for Luke? See above.

Same people who want Luke back probably like Lebatard, the rest of us know they’re both just flashy Ls.

Advertisement
Nah.

Have to ask yourself two things: what has changed about UM to give us his “approval”; what’s in it for Luke?

What’s changed is the dogs are loose and the old king of the greatest football state in America is about to take his throne. What’s changed is that we are about to become the takers, not the taken from. What’s changed is that every corner of the state, from Tallahassee to Dade, one name is once again rising above all the rest. And it spooks them.

Miami isn’t suddenly doing something different that addresses Luke’s legitimate grievances. We’re the same name we’ve always been, we just have our clout back.

Same people who want Luke back probably like Lebatard, the rest of us know they’re both just flashy Ls.
Prediction: the next time we make some move that Luke doesn’t agree with, he makes a big fit and trashes the program again. Best to not give him clout, because he will eventually use it against us.

Advertisement
Nah.

What’s changed is the dogs are loose and the old king of the greatest football state in America is about to take his throne. What’s changed is that we are about to become the takers, not the taken from. What’s changed is that in every corner of the state, from Tallahassee to Dade, one name is once again rising above all the rest. And it spooks them.

I'm not going to cape for Luke.

HOWEVER, I would point out that Miami has done a few things differently lately that Luke (and plenty of other SoFla guys) called for, which is to bring in more SoFla guys in recruiting (we are still a bit slower on the coaching side, due to limited turnover outside of the offense-side guys).

I do agree with you on the "what's in it for Luke" side. He is a SoFla coach, and he sees UM getting good again in recruiting. He doesn't want his kids shut out over an old/fake feud.

Notice how he mentioned baseball too? And/or neglected hoops?

Nah.

Oh I'm sure that puffy-faced ****weasel LeBatard will put on his Canes gear and claim he's been driving the bandwagon after Miami wins #6.

Advertisement
Back