Uncle Luke back on board?

Advertisement
nah. this isn't a kid that made a mistake in judgment or two (i.e. Jeff Thomas, Sam Bruce, Francois, etc.). this is man who acted with selfishness and malice to hurt the program ONLY FOR HIS OWN GOOD. i don't care what influence he has. the only way to deal with someone like him is to ignore and ostracize him, which is what the U apparently has done. f@ck luke, f@ck his wife, f@ck everything about him. from what i understand, he isn't allowed around UM, hopefully it stays that way.

I'm still not real sure on how you feel about Luke . . .

So many things I’d like to say to the man. But instead I’ll say Welcome to the Party.

Advertisement
He's already plugged n at FAU....Taggert is there lol. He been capping for them.

Luke reps who ever he has a connection to.

He is a UM fan though....and we currently have connections on staff for hm....and he finally has UM caliber kids coming down the pike.

Every time someone pops up with a new Luke thread, I keep repeating this ****...but people still don't get it.

Advertisement
1595582838921.png

Looks like he's back to not liking Miami lol Saying not one of the players on his team has a committable offer from UM so don't try to accuse him of sending kids elsewhere.

Looks like he's back to not liking Miami lol Saying not one of the players on his team has a committable offer from UM so don't try to accuse him of sending kids elsewhere.

They don't have offers so they can go somewhere else. Nothing wrong with saying that.

Advertisement
I agree with the dislike/hatred for Luke BUT..... I’m also not mad about any kids he may steer our way lol
Would rather he be for us than against us. I by no means agree with Most of the things he’s done and said. However, his beef with our local recruiting during some of the Shannon/Golden era was spot on. We allowed the Noles during that time starting with Freeman to make Central a pipeline. That was unacceptable as we ignored a local power and it’s recruits. I don’t love him or hate him. I’m just selfishly glad he’s on board for now.

Advertisement
Luke has been a hardcore Cane fan the whole time, he just trolls on social media & says dumb **** sometimes

Advertisement
Back