UNC Recruiting

Advertisement
tenor - 2020-03-08T100425.371.gif

Advertisement
They’ve picked up 2 more recruits since the corona shut down began. 11 commitments in the 2021 class. Of those 11 commitments, 10 of them are from the state of North Carolina. I like the full court press they’re applying to clemsuck for that Carolina talent.

UNC has had potential for a long time, they just needed a competent coaching staff. North Carolina is flooded with talent & UNC is the preeminent brand in the state. They just sucked lol

Advertisement
I know some people hate when we talk about other teams but I like to and think it's relevant, especially if they're in the ACC. UNC is building something under Mac. He's starting to lock down North Carolina. They just flipped the #6 qb and #56 overall player from Bama. They got a high 4 star DE yesterday. They're right behind Miami in the recruiting rankings now with fewer players and a much higher average (I know this will change some but still) of 88 for Miami and 92.5 for UNC. They've also signed two 5 stars in the last 2 years and there's time for more. I think it will be interesting to see how they look over the next few years.
Don't worry UNC will be on sanctions three years down the road. This "rise" of theirs is a perfect example of the bag game/boosters in action. You think these kids are flocking to UNC to play for old *** Mack Brown????.....Right.

They’ve picked up 2 more recruits since the corona shut down began. 11 commitments in the 2021 class. Of those 11 commitments, 10 of them are from the state of North Carolina. I like the full court press they’re applying to clemsuck for that Carolina talent.

Unlike S Fl cucks, kids in other states/Cities have loyalty to the local University.

Advertisement
I said last year that Mack scares the **** out of me. He's building a monster, just like last time he was there.

Mack had infinite money and unlimited resources for 15 years at Texas, where he also had his pick of the best recruits in the country. He won only 1 title in that time when he happened to have an all time great college QB. He's a good recruiter, but I would have expected more success with the advantages he had.

Advertisement
There’s some mix of good recruiters and bags then. Is UNC a “bag” school?
They do it for bball it's not unheard of there. Mack is great recruiter.....everyone knows that. It's like knowing Diaz can't recruit. Like a previous poster said this isn't one of those Miami classes with 3000 4-3 stars that make it look elite.....he's landing high ranking kids and it's small numbers as well. So far they aren't smoke screen classes.

They do it for bball it's not unheard of there. Mack is great recruiter.....everyone knows that. It's like knowing Diaz can't recruit. Like a previous poster said this isn't one of those Miami classes with 3000 4-3 stars that make it look elite.....he's landing high ranking kids and it's small numbers as well. So far they aren't smoke screen classes.
Yeah, he’s actually laying out a good blueprint. He’s dominating his area but like you said, not putting together a 25 man mid 3 star class.

Yeah, he’s actually laying out a good blueprint. He’s dominating his area but like you said, not putting together a 25 man mid 3 star class.
That's why alot of posters get fooled here thinking we have these superior classes. The way we recruit we flirt with losing to a VT UNC UVA yearly. Plus the coaching is awful on top of bad recruiting

Advertisement
Back