UNC Recruiting

Advertisement
I think both Knighton and Chaney are rated properly. I think they are to high 4 stars.
BFF0FAA4-0559-4C30-9E36-8AD0AF0CBB37.gif

Advertisement
Brock don't play bruh I got to be careful what I say man....he comes with the brigade ready to kill. I just came into the store and said yo there is to much air in this bag of chips.....Brock came out like ahpoo from Simpsons telling me "don't buy here no more my friend your money no good here".
:pgdead:

I feel your pain. There’s a legit Brock following on here that will speak up if you go beyond steak and ketchup jokes. They’ve cut me some slack with my gifs but when I asked him why he doesn’t like Berrios, I had some splaining to do. I was just messing with him but the Brock brigade exists. Lol

:pgdead:

I feel your pain. There’s a legit Brock following on here that will speak up if you go beyond steak and ketchup jokes. They’ve cut me some slack with my gifs but when I asked him why he doesn’t like Berrios, I had some splaining to do. I was just messing with him but the Brock brigade exists. Lol
They wait for him to give the attack order...they hide in the shadows.
I like Berrios btw.
I have to borrow @Rellyrell hoodie if I see a Brock porst in the future. Didn't know realize this till now...I came in the room all red dots on me and rva jumped in last minute to save me.

They wait for him to give the attack order...they hide in the shadows.
I like Berrios btw.
I have to borrow @Rellyrell hoodie if I see a Brock porst in the future. Didn't know realize this till now...I came in the room all red dots on me and rva jumped in last minute to save me.
Lmao. They lay in wait for certain. And yeah, Relly’s an expert on Brockonian modus operandi. When he gives the order, he says something like this:

75F7C892-2A7E-4F51-9DB5-F29AE60685C3.gif

Then you know it’s all over.

Advertisement
Watching Krazy set him off is the funniest thing on here.
Yo KC is the best at that he used to get me tight and it's real hard to trigger me. I'm like a Gary from SpongeBob....I'm emotionless. But KC he will get it out of u man....we squashed it....he my g now

Advertisement
Lol I get your point, id argue app state as best football program. Also, add running back to your claim as far as elite talent. The state has had a top 5 back probably 8 of the last 10 years

But yeah man, you kinda alluded to the point I wanted to make. It’s about the coach, which is why you can’t say UNC is king of the state. Mack had his run in the 90s, when he left, Unc went down and Amato came from FSU and made N.C. state the premier program. Butch came at the end of chucks run and took the mantle, going head to head with O’Brien at N.C. state who didn’t have a clue.

Then came Fedora who was a TERRIBLE in state recruiter. Case in point, the high school I went to alone had 5 4 stars or better that all wanted to go to UNC (because they were basketball fans) Pharoah Cooper, Derell Scott, Michael Bowman, Kyran Bowman and the top prospect of his class Keion Joyner. Fedora botched their recruitment in the worst way, leading to all 5 going elsewhere, including the only one that did commit to him, Kyran Bowman, who only wanted to play basketball anyways and is now with the Warriors.

My point wasn’t necessarily that you’re wrong, but that it’s so wide open in that state that whenever a program gets a top notch coach, things can go real well in a hurry! You made the point yourself saying Mack Brown and Butch Davis had things going right. Those two are both elite recruiters and national champion level coaches. There’s very few programs in the nation that can say they had coaches like that. It takes those type of coaches to keep the few elite kids, like you said, in state, which was my point.

Where from N.C. did you live btw?

You went to Havelock?

Advertisement
Mack Brown is locking down NC, all the top kids in state except for Payton Page are staying home.

He has a staff full of good recruiters & UNC spends money.

I still think we beat them this year @ home, but recruiting wise Mack will have the Tar Heels in the top 10 every year.

Every year* doubt but he does so his thing recruiting wise

Advertisement
Back