UNC at Pitt

Advertisement
So if we win the Coastal Manny and Blake stay? What if we win ACC Championship? Fire them?
1636344818512.jpeg

Whatever absolutely ***** up Manny, you can count on Mack for that. Mack Brown is the super Volvo of the century when it comes to reliably ripping out Manny's soul. I expect Brown to change his depth chart and start actual chickens in his front 7.
I disagree, he knows Manny is his whipping boy. If he can help Manny win the Coastal, it probably saves his job, which in turn give Mack the ability to keep embarrassing him and Miami on the field.

Advertisement
Mark my words: Pitt will lose to UNC on Thursday. We will then proceed to get boat raced by FSU.

I've seen this movie FAR too many times.
I can do better than that.

Pitt and Miami win the next two weeks.
In the final week, Pitt will lose to 'Cuse in the early game. We will then proceed to get boat raced by Duke.

Talk about a nightmare scenario....
There goes my twitch again.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I can do better than that.

Pitt and Miami win the next two weeks.
In the final week, Pitt will lose to 'Cuse in the early game. We will then proceed to get boat raced by Duke.

Talk about a nightmare scenario....
There goes my twitch again.

Yep, seen it happen so many times!! Feels like almost every year honestly.

Would love to see UNC pull this one off...I thing I can promise is they will cover the 6.5...$ in the bank...grab it now before it goes down

Mark my words: Pitt will lose to UNC on Thursday. We will then proceed to get boat raced by FSU.

I've seen this movie FAR too many times.

I think Pitt wins out. I hate losing to FSU, but if that happens, Diaz is getting fired right after. That would qualify as a "major collapse", which the BOT said is the only thing that would cause them to fire Diaz before the end of the season. And if he goes, Snake James goes too. Credit to Diaz for his backstabbing jujitsu, James thought he could distance himself if he fired Diaz after a NC St loss but Diaz went on a win streak and just made sure that James was going down with him no matter what happens.

Advertisement
Haven't checked the scenarios if all 3 teams end up in a tie.

In a 3-way between Pitt/UVA/Miami, UVA takes it being 2-0 vs Pitt/Miami, if Pitts 2nd L is to UVA.
UNC over Pitt is our only realistic shot although Pitt finishes at Syracuse up in the Dome.

Still too early to look ahead IMO.
We've been here before.
It seems like where always here, smh but hopefully its out time now

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back