UNC at Pitt

This coming thursday at 7:30. Big game, i would hope Pitt loses and then beat UVA the following week. That would put us in sole position of first in the Coastal, providing we take care of the 3 remaining teams we play who all have losing records.

UVA has 2 conference games left. Pitt and VT and they hold the tie breaker over us. Of course it could be chaos and everything starts going crazy and teams losing left and right. Haven't checked the scenarios if all 3 teams end up in a tie.

Mark my words: Pitt will lose to UNC on Thursday. We will then proceed to get boat raced by FSU.

I've seen this movie FAR too many times.

Advertisement
UNC secondary is trash. I don't know what WFU was doing. Some weird qb rpos in the beginning of that game. They took their own qb out of rhythm most of the 1st q. I don't think Pitt will try that cutesy nonsense like Wake did. Addison should have a field day. UNC offense should keep them in it though. Just like every ACC game, could go either way.

UNC secondary is trash. I don't know what WFU was doing. Some weird qb rpos in the beginning of that game. They took their own qb out of rhythm most of the 1st q. I don't think Pitt will try that cutesy nonsense like Wake did. Addison should have a field day. UNC offense should keep them in it though. Just like every ACC game, could go either way.
They put up over 50 points. Their defense let them down

Advertisement
This coming thursday at 7:30. Big game, i would hope Pitt loses and then beat UVA the following week. That would put us in sole position of first in the Coastal, providing we take care of the 3 remaining teams we play who all have losing records.

UVA has 2 conference games left. Pitt and VT and they hold the tie breaker over us. Of course it could be chaos and everything starts going crazy and teams losing left and right. Haven't checked the scenarios if all 3 teams end up in a tie.
The most likely scenario for us to make the ship is Pitt losing to UNC and beating UVA. UNC is very dangerous and is probably more talented than Pitt, if Howell is Howell we might be set up very nicely going forward.

Also Pitt closes with Syracuse in the Carrier dome. That is a sneaky tough opponent and environment.

Advertisement
Realistically, I see Pitt winning out. The game will be close but Pickett and the Pitt defense will be do enough to win.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back