UNC at Pitt

I don't think UNC can repeat what they did running the ball against Pitt. Only impressive thing about victory over WF, how little Downs did and they still won. Howell running the ball will be key. I expect Pitt to defend that much better. UNC secondary is awful. AWFUL. Addison might go for 200 in that game.

Advertisement
I doubt UNC has anything for Pitt, but hope springs eternal.

I don't think UNC can repeat what they did running the ball against Pitt. Only impressive thing about victory over WF, how little Downs did and they still won. Howell running the ball will be key. I expect Pitt to defend that much better. UNC secondary is awful. AWFUL. Addison might go for 200 in that game.
Wake defense is ABYSMAL. It’s hard to use that game as an example for any other matchup. Pitt D is worlds better. Although still not elite by any stretch.

Advertisement
That is what I keep telling the heels fans. Army ran all over Wake. Wake way overrated.
Exactly. I just don’t understand why nobody slows Wake down and grinds out the game. They couldn’t stop a high school running game. If you keep their offense off the field you’re gonna win. The gameplan everybody uses against Ole Miss should be applied against Wake.

Exactly. I just don’t understand why nobody slows Wake down and grinds out the game. They couldn’t stop a high school running game. If you keep their offense off the field you’re gonna win. The gameplan everybody uses against Ole Miss should be applied against Wake.
Yep. I don't think Hartman is that great either. I do like their wr group. Solid. Good offense but any good team should be able to slow them down. I don't dislike WF either so no bias. They might be slightly better than most of the ACC, but not world beaters by any stretch.

Haven't checked the scenarios if all 3 teams end up in a tie.

In a 3-way between Pitt/UVA/Miami, UVA takes it being 2-0 vs Pitt/Miami, if Pitts 2nd L is to UVA.
UNC over Pitt is our only realistic shot although Pitt finishes at Syracuse up in the Dome.

Still too early to look ahead IMO.
We've been here before.
UNC beats PITT, PITT beats UVA, Duke beats MIA, who the **** cares after that.

Losing any game left on our schedule is a fireable offense
This. I dont think people realize how bad FSU, VT and Duke are. We are bad but they are next level bad. They are 3 of the 4 worst teams in all of the ACC along with BC. .

I know people are holding on to hope that we lose a game so Manny gets fired in the tunnel right after but thats just not happening until the bowl game probably when we face a real opponent. We are not losing any of these 3 games. Unless you are praying that TVD gets injured and is lost for the season. Thats the only way.

Advertisement
This. I dont think people realize how bad FSU, VT and Duke are. We are bad but they are next level bad. They are 3 of the 4 worst teams in all of the ACC along with BC. .

I know people are holding on to hope that we lose a game so Manny gets fired in the tunnel right after but thats just not happening until the bowl game probably when we face a real opponent. We are not losing any of these 3 games. Unless you are praying that TVD gets injured and is lost for the season. Thats the only way.
I do not want to lose ever.

I will be furious if we lose even one of these games. I'm already ****ed off about the season, as 4 losses simply cannot be considered anything but failure.

Losing any of these would be malpractice.

FSU beat UNC on the road and UNC beat us. I wouldn't be shocked if its a big struggle for us, even at home v VT. Our offense has come alive these last 3 weeks but those teams are similar caliber to GT and look at the score there

Advertisement
Pickett is a really good QB and Pitt is a good team but UNC can put up alot of points and Pitt has ALOT of pressure on them. Thursday night, home game, nationally televised, being the favorite, that's alot of pressure for a team that hasn't really dealt with any. I think UNC is gonna take it bc the ACC will ACC.

Advertisement
That last minute kick off the uprights against UVA is playing huge. If that went in no need for all these scenarios...we'd "only" have to win out.

Advertisement
Back