UM v KSU Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
On defense, you let the superior athleticism show. You know your assignments and you play hard. We look like we have 8 guys on the field. Are the DLmen really that bad?They must be because there are huge holes every single play. Then THAT is on the coaches for not getting some big JUCO guys that can stem the tide until the younger guys are ready.

Playing devil's advocate, I know the Miami has had great difficulty getting JUCOs (especially those that weren't qualified when they were HS seniors) admitted to Miami for quite some time now.

Advertisement
Schnellenberger lost to Florida A&M in the most humiliating loss in the schools history. It was rock bottom.

The women in this thread need to take A stress pill.

Enjoy the young players folks. That what this year is about. It called rebuilding.

You're right, it is rebuilding right now and everyone should have been expecting a very rough year. The problem is that it's hard to swallow the rebuilding pill with a probable raping by the ncaa looming on the horizon.

Thats why it is so important to have an HC who wants to be here and guide us through this crap. We are in a massive hole......too many of our fans are still living in the past and dont get the serious, serious problem this program was in if we didnt get rid of the cancer from the previous 2 regimes.

Gotta give you credit. You know what's up. Most important thing they can do is get back to Coral Gables, and fix the things they can. I still don't understand why everybody is shocked by this. Today was going to be an uphill battle from the start.

Espn douches tucking it up
About Miami, smashed, whipped, beat down ...

Advertisement
I dont care who the D coordinator is, this defense will get whipped.
Bulls*it. A good d coordinator does not give up 52 to that joke of an offense even with our current talent.

our current "talent" has a lot of work to do regardless of the D coordinator. the tackling and shedding blocks at the line for starters.

Curtis will be back soon!

And then he'll be gone again by the end of the following week.

I wish I could say this was a young front four taking their lumps. But it's not.

Shannon left the cupboard bare, but Golden's guys aren't flashing. Grimble is bad, Pierre is JAG, Chickillo is solid but isn't taking the next step, and the rest of the guys aren't playing. Moore is the only freshman that got any real burn up front and that was just because of injury and suspension.

Advertisement
lmao. now people wanna blame the upper classman as a whole. smh

Very disappointed in Fisch as he didn't step up and carry the load like I expected or atleast was hoping. Already knew Coach Ohnofrio was a bich so i really hoped fisch would take that next step as a oc and put together back to back decent offensive glane plans and play calling. smh. big time failure by the coaching staff today. real big.

Very disappointed in Fisch as he didn't step up and carry the load like I expected or atleast was hoping. Already knew Coach Ohnofrio was a bich so i really hoped fisch would take that next step as a oc and put together back to back decent offensive glane plans and play calling. smh. big time failure by the coaching staff today. real big.

An F- job on all sides.

Bulls*it. A good d coordinator does not give up 52 to that joke of an offense even with our current talent.

our current "talent" has a lot of work to do regardless of the D coordinator. the tackling and shedding blocks at the line for starters.
No D'Ofrio is part of the reason why. We have a small, fast D but we never have them attacking and disrupting. Any "talent" would have worn out that way. Mark No D'Ofrio reminds me a lot of Tom Olivadotti.

yeah more disappointed with the OC. expected the worse from the DC coming into the season.

Advertisement
I wish I could say this was a young front four taking their lumps. But it's not.

Shannon left the cupboard bare, but Golden's guys aren't flashing. Grimble is bad, Pierre is JAG, Chickillo is solid but isn't taking the next step, and the rest of the guys aren't playing. Moore is the only freshman that got any real burn up front and that was just because of injury and suspension.

This is my point. You can point to Shannon, and say he left the cupboard bare, and you would be correct, but Golden guys are not lighting it up either.

Most players are what they are when they are sophmores, and Chick, Pierre, and Grimble are all average players. That is why I could care less about stars when it comes to recruiting.

None of these guys where worth their recruiting ranking.

You say the line is not young but you name all true sophs or reshirt freshmen.

Agree on not seeing any flashes. I thought McCord did some things last week but really didn't see him much today.

Agree D$. Wish he saw some life from someone on the DLine. The DE position is making me nervous, at least at DT we appear to be bringing in the Bostwick, Bryant, Bain. That said young DL rarely are ready to play, especially DTs.

I've been defending D'Onfrio but he just confused the **** out of me today. 6 vs 8 is never going to work so I don't think his scheme was helping anyone today.

Advertisement

This is my point. You can point to Shannon, and say he left the cupboard bare, and you would be correct, but Golden guys are not lighting it up either.

Most players are what they are when they are sophmores, and Chick, Pierre, and Grimble are all average players. That is why I could care less about stars when it comes to recruiting.

Pierre wasn't a high star guy.

DL rarely dominate from the get go, very difficult to be great on the DL as FR and So.

No D'Ofrio is part of the reason why. We have a small, fast D but we never have them attacking and disrupting. Any "talent" would have worn out that way. Mark No D'Ofrio reminds me a lot of Tom Olivadotti.

reminds of him saying its players not plays. We have undersized but quick guys. yet we are teaching guys to engage and shed instead of attacking gaps and basically not letting them use their one main advantage to their advantage.

Pierre wasn't a high star guy.

Golden brought Pierre as a Temple recruit, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back