UM v KSU Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
And with 18 seconds left in the game.........

KSU punts!

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Advertisement
These guys need a mindset. Lining up in spread and slinging it sideways 15 yards to go 3 yards forward is weak.
Line up in the I and smash. Playaction and get vertical. None of this spread nonsense. It's garbage.

On defense, you let the superior athleticism show. You know your assignments and you play hard. We look like we have 8 guys on the field. Are the DLmen really that bad?They must be because there are huge holes every single play. Then THAT is on the coaches for not getting some big JUCO guys that can stem the tide until the younger guys are ready.

Reed and Morgan and those guys did get their asses beat. I hope that this is the same thing. I don't ever remember that team lining up in spread and doing dumb ****. Shotgun inside the 10 yard line? Cuse had a NFL #2 overally pick at QB. That's a team that was very good. KSU is not very good. They face one team with a DL and then reality hits.

Saban showed everyone what to do versus a spread offense. you get bigger stronger guys and just overpower them. That big fat NT took away the Tebow dive and then the gaytors were dead. THey had to actually run an offense and couldn't do it. We should get back to playing downhill on defense. Creating pressure, forcing qbs to make quick decisions. Maybe we'll get burned deep? But, maybe we'll get some turnovers and create an attitude that is worthy of Cane football.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Schnellenberger lost to Florida A&M in the most humiliating loss in the schools history. It was rock bottom.

The women in this thread need to take A stress pill.

Enjoy the young players folks. That what this year is about. It called rebuilding.

You're right, it is rebuilding right now and everyone should have been expecting a very rough year. The problem is that it's hard to swallow the rebuilding pill with a probable raping by the ncaa looming on the horizon.

This.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back