UM v KSU Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Schnellenberger lost to Florida A&M in the most humiliating loss in the schools history. It was rock bottom.

The women in this thread need to take A stress pill.

Enjoy the young players folks. That what this year is about. It called rebuilding.

You're right, it is rebuilding right now and everyone should have been expecting a very rough year. The problem is that it's hard to swallow the rebuilding pill with a probable raping by the ncaa looming on the horizon.

Thats why it is so important to have an HC who wants to be here and guide us through this crap. We are in a massive hole......too many of our fans are still living in the past and dont get the serious, serious problem this program was in if we didnt get rid of the cancer from the previous 2 regimes.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Morris made a choice, he chose to run out of bounds instead of taking on a puny cornerback to score a TD and get his team back into the game. Bottomline. Facts are facts. Sorry if the facts don't coincide with your infallible viewpoint of Morris.

So what was going in someone's head 2,000 miles away is a "fact?"

Facts are supported by evidence. Kind of like eight months of posts supporting the "fact" that you're a moron.

I've been watching the Canes for a long time.... And I don't recall a beat down like this. Ever.

imma honestly say this is worse than 48-0.

K state didnt do ANYTHING at all creative on o or defense and they straight up blew us out with about 5-6 plays n offense.......and that set the tone for our o to be ****ty.

Virginia ran the same play against the Canes, too. And the '12 Canes are even younger than the '07 Canes.

And I don't know if Golden is the answer. I'm certainly haven't been impressed by the D staff so far. And Fisch should be awarded a "F" today.

But when you play as many young players as Miami does, you're going to look like ***** at times.

The key in all of this is player development. Even when we were getting blown out, we had tremendous player development under Butch in the late 90s. Player development essentially ended under Coker and Shannon.

We have to look how the team progresses in November and beyond. If the underclassmen develops and the execution improves, the wins will returns. If it's more than the same and the team/young players don't develop and improve, then we're going to be in real trouble.

Advertisement
I'm seriously left wondering whether or not our DLine can push BCC's OLine around. Young or not, if you're competitive, this should light a serious fire under your ***.

Terrible effort....that last play just summed it up. There safety comes up and makes the play 1 on 1 with our back.... Our guys couldn't get off blocks, and worse, when they did they consistently whiffed...just terrible, terrible.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Schnellenberger lost to Florida A&M in the most humiliating loss in the schools history. It was rock bottom.

The women in this thread need to take A stress pill.

Enjoy the young players folks. That what this year is about. It called rebuilding.

You're right, it is rebuilding right now and everyone should have been expecting a very rough year. The problem is that it's hard to swallow the rebuilding pill with a probable raping by the ncaa looming on the horizon.

Thats why it is so important to have an HC who wants to be here and guide us through this crap. We are in a massive hole......too many of our fans are still living in the past and dont get the serious, serious problem this program was in if we didnt get rid of the cancer from the previous 2 regimes.

I agree but I thought the gameplan was pretty poor today. Offense and Defense. Like Lu said we don't attack on either side of the ball.

I was laughing when KState would like up with 6 on the line, QB, RB (so 8) and we would have 6 in the box. And it was gashed every time.

Deon Bush just got driven 3 yards backwards by a scatback. You don't think that kid could use a couple years to learn and grow?

**** you, Randy Shannon.

How long are you going to keep blaming Randy Shannon? Next year? Year after next?

Maybe if that piece of **** left us some players to work with, or recruited guys who didn't give up and quit on us after their Jr years, we wouldn't be in this position.

Seriously, you mongoloids that think that anybody wins with this many undersized/underdeveloped players are ****ing high as ****. But yeah, all of that is Golden's doing, clearly. Idiot.

Who gave up? They move on. No one expected to win, but what does having undeveloped players have to do with playing a base 4-3 defense when the other team is in 4 wides?

Again, you say the same thing over and over again. I ask you what is going to change? This team is suppose to be improving. Do you see improvement. And watch out with the name calling. I don't care how mad you get.

No more Mike James please.

Duke is the only chance we have to be explosive on the ground. James thinks he's a power back but he's not. He just runs right into people after 2 yds. I'm done with it.

Every time James got the ball, he'd look up, and it was like the KS Dline was posing for a picture. Hard to run through all those big tater-eating catfish fatheads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back