UM Practice Day 3 Updates

It doesn't matter what he does right now. If he plays at the U we'll all love him and if he doesn't, well all probably say Fûck him. That's what happened with Harley and that's what will happen here. He's obviously got academic challenges. I hope they're resolved in our favor.

This is crooting psych 101. Anyone lambasting Jobe right now is just trying to protect their own fragile emotions.

You can be skeptical without projecting every negative known to man on the kid and his family.

Not really. It's possible to want a kid while at the same time recognizing that we won't miss a beat if he doesn't come. Since there are literally TEN ELITE KIDS just in Florida alone this year at DB. With plan B kids like Troutman, Edwards, Divaad Wilson who could end up to be the best of the bunch.

Lmao yea..We don't need leasean McCoy we got Craig cooper.... we don't need teddy bridgewater. Ryan willams is better Golden knows what he's doing. We don't need that guy who goes on to become an AA DB at another school we'll just get Chris Forbes and lovon ponder next year.

lmfao

lol. Comparing Jobe to NFL starters. omfg. You dumb, bro.

Advertisement
Exactly! The only ultimatum towards UM is...get me in, when I want to be in!

just to understand. why is EE so important to Jobe?

Because he's gonna be 20 ******* years old by the time he ever wears a college helmet.

Kid is a ****** and his dad is the bent wrench in the tool bag.

You sound like you get way caught up in the recruiting feels and using your defense mechanism to pad you from flip butthurt. Cant think of another plausible reason you'd be calling commits retards

What your hypothesis fails to recognize is the fact that I actually don't want the kid to sign with UM and haven't for a long time.

Thanks for your contribution though.

Because he's gonna be 20 ******* years old by the time he ever wears a college helmet.

You sound like you get way caught up in the recruiting feels and using your defense mechanism to pad you from flip butthurt. Cant think of another plausible reason you'd be calling commits retards

What your hypothesis fails to recognize is the fact that I actually don't want the kid to sign with UM and haven't for a long time.

tumblr_nbfyrhxn951ti54jto1_500.gif

Lend me your hypothesis on why Miami would be worse off with a top notch safety.

Lend me your hypothesis on why Miami would be worse off with a top notch safety.

dumb+diva=cancer

keep it away from the system

Advertisement
It doesn't matter what he does right now. If he plays at the U we'll all love him and if he doesn't, well all probably say Fûck him. That's what happened with Harley and that's what will happen here. He's obviously got academic challenges. I hope they're resolved in our favor.

This is crooting psych 101. Anyone lambasting Jobe right now is just trying to protect their own fragile emotions.

You can be skeptical without projecting every negative known to man on the kid and his family.

Not really. It's possible to want a kid while at the same time recognizing that we won't miss a beat if he doesn't come. Since there are literally TEN ELITE KIDS just in Florida alone this year at DB. With plan B kids like Troutman, Edwards, Divaad Wilson who could end up to be the best of the bunch.

Lmao yea..We don't need leasean McCoy we got Craig cooper.... we don't need teddy bridgewater. Ryan willams is better Golden knows what he's doing. We don't need that guy who goes on to become an AA DB at another school we'll just get Chris Forbes and lovon ponder next year.

lmfao

Those are actual comments from guys like you. So now you see what I see.

Quiet as kept you have a group of fans who don't care about championships. Miami can win 7-9 games a year and go to a bowl game and they'd be good... they're good with lovon ponder, glen cook, Al golden, Reggie Youngblood, Tyler McMeans, Circus freeman, donna shallala types.

They'd rather Miami win a an academic national championship than a football one.

Advertisement
Reading some of these comments regarding Jobe, really starting to question who are true fans and who drinks for a living.

Please advise of where in my post I stated or suggested that UM wouldn't get Jobe thru admissions? Please don't tag me in to your daily attempts to repurpose posts, remove context, change subjects, create false narratives and strawman arguments to give yourself the opportunity to state the obvious and provide the forum "the bottomline" or "final take" on every single topic.

lmfao

Those are actual comments from guys like you. So now you see what I see.

You're the only ****** comparing Jobe to ***king Teddy Bridgewater.

Jesus Christ. You've already elevated this 20 year old high school senior to the same level as one of the best young QBs in the freaking NFL. omfg. How delusional can you get?

Advertisement
Wait, somebody now thinks 3* Divaad Wilson could be the best DB in Florida?

LOL, but if he flipped here, the same person would be calling him a scrub.

Richt really can't win with some posters. Doesn't matter who he signs, they won't be good enough

If Dynasty served I will buy his bar tab for a night. If he didn't, I will put a bullet in his head. I have no reason not to believe him though. Even on the internet only the lowest of the low would pretend to serve.

If Dynasty served I will buy his bar tab for a night. If he didn't, I will put a bullet in his head. I have no reason not to believe him though. Even on the internet only the lowest of the low would pretend to serve.

Judging from the utter crap hes spewing in this thread, youd need to take a loan out before the night was half over

Advertisement

Bring your Black Card pimpin. I get down.

Judging from the utter crap hes spewing in this thread, youd need to take a loan out before the night was half over

**** str8

What some of you guys don't understand, is that true Miami Hurricanes (fans, alumni, past and current players, coaches) don't accept any form of cuckery under any circumstances... When a player such a Jobe displays publicly to the world the disrespect for MY MF University of Miami, he is no longer respected nor given the benefit of the doubt. Mike Harley did the same thing and he got fcking blasted on here, not because we thought he wasn't coming, but because of his behavior towards this U during most of his recruitment.

5*s 6*s or 10*s doesn't matter. A Cuck is a cuck no matter who it involves. And the worst part of all, is that these diva kids always pick our most hated enemies to try *** with us. The Gaytors or the Noles...Now I realize that some of you will not give a **** about this behavior and chuck it off to immaturity and the nature of recruiting.

But let me break it to you guys, talent alone doesn't win championships. Kids with hearts and right attitudes who don't quit on teammates like Henderson, are the kids you want on your team when times get tough... Jobe not doing enough to graduate on time or get into Miami simply means he has quit on himself on acomplishing the bare ***king minimum academically. That's quiting on himself, his teammates, and family. Is that someone you want on the field at the end of the game? Someone who quits? His talent is out of this world, but what doesn't show on tape is heart and work ethic (at practice and in the classroom) and common sense.

Why do you guys think Golden was able to bring in talented guys but couldn't win? that fat POS excuse for a coach lacked the Cojones to be a leader at the U. His soft *** couldn't tell which players had heart, toughness, that dog in them, savages that grew up with a "death before dishonor" mentality from the softies who throw a fit if they don't get the start.

Cane dynasty and a few others get it. You guys who don't can talk all the **** you want. But on the Internet, or in real life, I won't allow people to disrespect the green and orange. It's that ***king simple and that ***king serious.

PS: fck the turds

Last edited:
What some of you guys don't understand, is that true Miami Hurricanes (fans, alumni, past and current players, coaches) don't accept any form of cuckery under any circumstances... When a player such a Jobe displays publicly to the world the disrespect for MY MF University of Miami, he is no longer respected nor given the benefit of the doubt. Mike Harley did the same thing and he got fcking blasted on here, not because we thought he wasn't coming, but because of his behavior towards this U during most of his recruitment.

5*s 6*s or 10*s doesn't matter. A Cuck is a cuck no matter who it involves. And the worst part of all, is that these diva kids always pick our most hated enemies to try *** with us. The Gaytors or the Noles...Now I realize that some of you will not give a **** about this behavior and chuck it off to immaturity and the nature of recruiting.

But let me break it to you guys, talent alone doesn't win championships. Kids with hearts and right attitudes who don't quit on teammates like Henderson, are the kids you want on your team when times get tough... Jobe not doing enough to graduate on time or get into Miami simply means he has quit on himself on acomplishing the bare ***king minimum academically. That's quiting on himself, his teammates, and family. Is that someone you want on the field at the end of the game? Someone who quits? His talent is out of this world, but what doesn't show on tape is heart and work ethic (at practice and in the classroom) and common sense.

Why do you guys think Golden was able to bring in talented guys but couldn't win? that fat POS excuse for a coach lacked the Cojones to be a leader at the U. His soft *** couldn't tell which players had heart, toughness, that dog in them, savages that grew up with a "death before dishonor" mentality from the softies who throw a fit if they don't get the start.

Cane dynasty and a few others get it. You guys who don't can talk all the **** you want. But on the Internet, or in real life, I won't allow people to disrespect the green and orange. It's that ***king simple and that ***king serious.

PS: fck the turds

Well said sir. Well said. I agree with the fact that Richt has decided to only bring people in that want to be great. We are so blinded by the star factor sometimes we feel let down by a certain recruit. But Richt is only getting blood hounds and to me the stars don't matter as much.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Back